I will write the indicator for free - page 13

DoktorMom:
Hello!
I propose to write an indicator that combines two standard ones - RSI and Envelopes. I haven't seen similar indicators on the net. There is RSI TMA centered bands, but it has more accurate entry points.
The essence of indicator is to overlay Envelopes on RSI.
When RSI crosses the upper boundary of Envelopes from above to below - it creates an alert (including arrow on the chart, message on the screen, sound alerts and push) about a sell.
When RSI crosses lower boundary of Envelopes from bottom to top - an alert (including arrow on the chart, message on the screen, sound alerts and push) to buy is displayed.
It is also necessary to be able to set RSI and Envelopes parameters as in standard indicators.
In principle the requested indicator can be represented by Envelopes overlay with application to "First Indicator's Data" on RSI, but this combination does not produce alerts.
Also, the indicator has been sent to the customer and will be available for free in the marketplace when tested.

If I'm not boring you, can I ask you another question?

I can't find a tool on the internet (or maybe there isn't one) that shows the level.

For example

For example, only market orders are shown on my terminal but I am looking for a program which shows possible levels of market and pending orders, i.e. if the pending orders have been activated.

Objective: When I place a grid of orders I have to avoid overdoing it in order not to close my account in case all the orders are triggered by a sudden impulse. This happened recently on cadchf crossover, it was good to have some margin.

Hello Yuri. You need a piece of code or a separate file (you know it better) to add it in the indicator.mq4 file after the alert or catch the appearance of the alert from the indicator.ex4 and send after the alert to the address api.binaryteam.ru a string like http://api.binaryteam.ru/?request=signal&key=12345472300af900f431234561234567&formname=risefall&type_account=demo&symbol=frxUSDCHF&duration=5m&amount=3&bet=CALL&source=metatrader.
example of sending to http://binaryteam.ru/addons/#apihttp://binaryteam.ru/files/mt4example_1.zip via WebRequest.
How to send a request without the WebRequest function? Are there any other functions similar to WebRequest?

or make the input parameter "indicator name" and send a web request when an alert from this indicator appears.

input parameters
extern  string url="http://api.binaryteam.ru/";

extern  double  bet=0.5;

extern int expiration=1;

extern string key = "12345472300af900f431234561234567" ;

extern string type_account = "demo";

extern bool Flag = false;

extern string bettype;

this is about what to add to the indicator.mq4. the error is due to the use ofWebRequest in the indicator

int start() {

условие покупки {

Alert("алерт индюка  -  BUY!!!");

bettype = "CALL";

Print("направление ставки: ",bettype);

Flag = true;

Print(BinaryTeam());  //--- отправить запрос

}

условие продажи {

Alert("алерт индюка  -   SELL!!!");

bettype = "PUT";

Print("направление ставки: ",bettype);

Flag = true;

Print(BinaryTeam());//--- отправить запрос

}

}

bool BinaryTeam()

{

char post[],result[];

int res;

string headers;

//--- для работы с сервером необходимо добавить URL

//--- в список разрешенных URL (Главное меню->Сервис->Настройки, вкладка "Советники"):

string formname = "risefall";

string symbol = "frx" + Symbol();

string duration = IntegerToString(expiration) + "m";

string amount = DoubleToString(bet);

if(Flag==false)

{

Print("не задано направление торговли");

return(false);

}

//--- пример: http://api.binaryteam.ru/?request=signal&key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&formname=risefall&type_account=demo&symbol=frxUSDCHF&duration=5m&amount=3&bet=CALL&source=metatrader

//--- собираем строку для отправки

string send = "?request=signal" +

"&source=metatrader" +

"&type_account=" + type_account +

"&bet=" + bettype +

"&formname=" + formname +

"&date_start=now" +

"&symbol=" + symbol +

"&duration=" + duration +

"&barrier=0" +

"&amount=" + amount +

"&key=" + key;

Print(send);

ResetLastError();

int timeout=5000;

res = WebRequest("GET",url+send,NULL,NULL,timeout,post,0,result,headers);

if(res==-1)

{

Print("Ошибка в WebRequest. Код ошибки  =",GetLastError());

MessageBox("Необходимо добавить адрес '"+url+"' в список разрешенных URL во вкладке 'Советники'","Ошибка",MB_ICONINFORMATION);

}

else

{

Print(CharArrayToString(result));

return(true);

}

Print("Непредвиденная ситуация");

return(false);

}

Hello Yuri! I need an indicator that shows the price at a certain time T1 in the form of a line (set by the user, it corresponds to a certain time in the terminal, you can just in hours, for example 5, that is 5-00 in terminal time) and the end of the day, then draw two more lines on top of the red and bottom green at a distance that can be set in % deviation from the initial time. If the price of an instrument (currency pair) at the selected time T2 is lower (higher) than the green (red) line, then an up (down) arrow is drawn at the opening candle at a certain distance. Deviations of the lines, if possible, make both upper and lower, so they can be different. The percentages are fractional, for example 0.35%. Time T2 should preferably be set in minutes, it is the duration of time T1. It is desirable to have such a picture not only for the current day, but also for the history for the specified number of days for the analysis. Thank you.

Ol503:
Hello Yuri, I need an indicator that shows the price at a certain time T1 in the form of a line (set by the user, it corresponds to a certain terminal time, you can just in hours, for example 5, that is 5-00 terminal time) and the end of the day, then drawing two more lines on top in red and bottom in green at a distance that can be set in % of the deviation from the price at the initial time. If the price of an instrument (currency pair) at the selected time T2 is lower (higher) than the green (red) line, then an up (down) arrow is drawn at the opening candle at a certain distance. Deviations of the lines, if possible, make both upper and lower, so they can be different. The percentages are fractional, for example 0.35%. Time T2 should preferably be set in minutes, it is the duration of time T1. It is desirable to have such a picture not only for the current day, but also for the history for the specified number of days for the analysis. Thank you.

check it out, that's what it looks like

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

GBPUSD, M30, 2016.11.22

Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

GBPUSD, M30, 2016.11.22, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

check it out, that's what it looks like

Good morning! Thank you very much. The basics are all done. Some digestible nuances I'll try to fix myself. Once again: Thank you very much!

Yuri, is it possible to convert the MarketProfile indicator, which is for version 4, to version 5? Maybe this one will slow down less after the conversion?
Files:

ottenand:
Yuri, is it possible to convert the MarketProfile indicator, which is for version 4, to version 5? Maybe this one will slow down less after remaking?
You can't change the closed code, you need .mq4.

Yurij Izyumov:
No one will re-do the closed code, you need an .mq4

Oops! I'm sorry, I didn't notice that it is the only one. I will attach the other one, they have the same principle, the only difference is in the additional details. The little things, though, can be discarded, leaving the main functionality. The five has terrible lags that indicator, there is an error in it somewhere, I don't know. The five is needed, as I also use it on the Russian market.

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution

Can you help me write an EA?

There is a manual TS with indicators, works on any TF with any instrument. But I often miss signals, as I cannot constantly sit in front of the monitor. I have TK. I can send it and finetune it to your requirements.

The essence - the Expert Advisor should open trades when CCI1 (slow) or CCI2 (fast) crosses the signal line(smoothed with stochastic), and this is confirmed by simultaneous cross of WPR with RSI,or when CCI1 and CCI2 will cross "0" level simultaneously.

Files: