call for the cooperation of programmers - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The bot just ran out of batteries.
The battery is dead. My bot won't start.
Decided to charge it, but no luck. It won't charge, i.e. it starts charging, but within five minutes it drops to 0.01A.
I should mention right away that I have already refurbished the battery once. It's not the first time. It's been running for half a year now. True, I had to run it on a charger again. But I'm gonna backtrack a little bit here...
I got robbed a while back. Stole a set of screwdrivers (wrenches), a beautiful new stainless steel mailbox (my wife bought two years ago ... smile ), cut-off saw (grinder), and here I decided to recharge, I think I'll take (time is always short), well, after a couple of days and the battery died, and I found that the table left with the set and my charger, which I made from simple. Adding electronics to make it normal. Anyway. Nothing to do in the evening, I guess. I think I'll take the advice on the net and wash it with baking soda and salt. Maybe it'll come back to life. The thing is, he had one jar at density 1.0.

And soon it got even lower. The rest seemed fine. Now I have decided to flush it directly. 90% of immunity is in the intestines, we keep forgetting about that.

Do the Hindu alchemy Alexei)))

Бывалый:
What about your health? How do you handle that kind of workload?

Everyone wants to make a robot with only one button "Chop Money" and save time, health, etc.

Health "yep, yep, yep, yep, yep" does not fail.

The current programming system allows you to clone all your trading activities on the markets, depending on your capabilities, even if you need to rewriteBill Gates'windowsfrom scratch, let's do it....

Any ideas?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Everyone wants to make a robot with only one button "Chop dough" and save time, health, etc.

Health "yep, yep, yep, yep, yep" does not fail.

The current programming system allows you to clone all your trading activities on the markets, depending on your capabilities, even if you need to rewriteBill Gates'windowsfrom scratch, let's do it....

Any ideas come to me.

I am intrigued by your offer!

I am interested in trading since 2008. I understand what you are saying, but first let's finish talking about health.

Baking soda and then what?!!

Заинтригован Вашим предложением!

I'm interested in trading since 2008, I understand what you write too, but first let's finish talking about health.

what does *** mean?three-star cognac? healthy as a horse? i thought i said everything about health .................

Maybe you mean Poverty is an illness. Without illness, you're not happy with your health? How's your trade?

My motherboard is down, I'm in nirvana, I'll be there when I get there :)

Well? Boys. You've wilted here. Without me????????

I was ready to give you the secrets of my craftsmanship! Ah.

Is your tip dry?