call for the cooperation of programmers - page 2

What's my point? Us EasyLanguage pros are not particularly liked by brokers.

They try to force us to use API. Some of them even charge for connecting us.

My idea is simple. I'm sharing free advice with the community. And I don't ask for money. Ah. How generous of me today. Yeah! Guys. I'm going to start running the MTeshka, bypassing all the naughty? API.

Kirill Andreev:
I trade 4 years on the real.
There are ideas for writing an EA:
1) for trading on the news
2) trend
3) hedger
Please write *** if you are willing to cooperate.

Ready to discuss.

BobiThek:

What's my point? Us EasyLanguage pros are not particularly liked by brokers.

They try to force us to use API. Some of them even charge for connecting us.

My idea is simple. I'm sharing free advice with the community. And I don't ask for money. Ah. How generous of me today. Yeah! Guys. I'm going to start running the MTeshka, bypassing all the naughty? API.

What's the idea?

Oleg Shenker:
What's the idea?

That's a very interesting question. It's obvious what stage you are at. When you understand, in a couple of years, what the idea is. Maybe then! I'll answer your question.

The idea (architecture) of this bot is interesting. Pretty meaningful phrases makes))

Kirill Andreev:
I have been trading for 4 years in real.forex.
There are ideas for writing an EA:
1) for trading on the news
2) trend
3) hedger
I would like to ask those who would like to cooperate to write ***.

If you have some ideas, maybe someone will be interested and write a code ...

I am interested in listening to trend strategies. If I can write the code and give away a compiled file for free, if no particular frills.

Playing trains? Boys.

Well, the trend, of course. Make money off the trend!!!

Old! Like trains running in circles.

We went to the smoking room. One about Ivan, the other about...

We're all theoreticians for a bit. So why here, traders? Trying to find a programmer?

Well, they cannot test their theories. They have no experience in writing them! The joke is that if they could test the theory. They would realize that the theory is just a fantasy in the brain of a trader who has no experience. What follows from that? A blind man! Leads a blind man?

Well, you don't have a single sensible thought. It's like an old worn-out book. It's obsolete. It's been chewed up and spit out. Boring. How boring To!!!

Here on the forum, there is not even a hint of the right approach to strategy, tactics. Not a single smart and experienced trader! Maybe there is no need. Total darkness. The Void Theory!!!

Suppose I'm wrong. Poke my nose in at least one interesting idea on the forum.

BobiThek:

We're all theoreticians for a bit. So why here, traders? Trying to find a programmer?

Well, they can't test their theories. No experience in writing, no! The joke is that if they could test the theory. They would realize that the theory is just a fantasy in the brain of a trader who has no experience. What follows from that? A blind man! Leads a blind man?

Well, you don't have a single sensible thought. It's like an old worn-out book. It's obsolete. It's been chewed up and spit out. Boring. How boring To!!!

Here on the forum, there is not even a hint of the right approach to strategy, tactics. Not a single smart and experienced trader! Maybe there is no need. Total darkness. The Void Theory!!!

Suppose I'm wrong. Poke my nose in at least one interesting idea on the forum.

Finding an interesting idea in trading is like

"...poetry is...

is the same as mining radium. A gram of mining,
a year's toil. ..."
You have to dig through tons of words to find something worthwhile. And you want to be poked and prodded for free.)
Владимир Маяковский - стихотворение "Поэзия"
Владимир Маяковский - стихотворение "Поэзия"
  • poetree.ru
Владимир Маяковский – маяк-революционер-агитатор начала советского времени… Таким его мы помним, точнее таким нам его представили с совет...