call for the cooperation of programmers - page 5

Dmitriy Skub:
The idea (architecture) of this bot is interesting. Pretty meaningful phrases it makes))
Phrases makes mistakes. Interesting reason why the bot responds to live people here )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Phrases make mistakes. It's interesting why there's a bot responding to live people here ))
Because there are doubts in nature. A well-known task from the field of AI is to ask different questions to determine who you are talking to.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Phrases make mistakes. I wonder why live people reply to the bot here ))
I wonder why he hasn't been banned yet.

Dmitriy Skub:
Because there is doubt in nature. A well-known AI task is to ask different questions to determine who you are talking to.
Yes, I've read about that problem. Isn't it already solved?

Dmitriy Skub:
Because there are doubts in nature. A well-known task from the field of AI is to ask various questions to determine who you are talking to.

Well you yourself have fully expressed the record only not "in nature" but "at birth" Ii can be compared with the alphabet into which the letters-humans are organised. An alphabet without letters would be nonsense, letters without an alphabet too.

Creating an alphabet, like writing an ii, is a great intellectual achievement in itself. But just as one cannot be a writer without having readers, just as one cannot be an artist without an exhibition, so one cannot derive anything useful from AI, which is not the routine activity of some number of people. Ideas are only alive when they have living mediums.

int OnInit()

{ return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); }

Alexander Antoshkin:

Well you yourself have fully expressed the record only not "in nature" but "at birth" Ii can be compared with the alphabet into which the letters-humans are organised. An alphabet without letters would be nonsense, letters without an alphabet too.

Creating an alphabet, like writing an ii, is a great intellectual achievement in itself. But just as one cannot be a writer without having readers, just as one cannot be an artist without an exhibition, so one cannot derive anything useful from AI, which is not the routine activity of some number of people. Ideas are only alive when they have living mediums.

int OnInit()

{ return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); }

I once read why ancient civilizations, like China and Egypt that used hieroglyphs, stopped developing. Because they lacked memory for new characters to record new concepts.

Try writing your code in hieroglyphs ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, I've read about such a problem. Isn't it already solved?
No, of course not. It cannot be solved because there is no AI))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I once read why ancient civilisations like China and Egypt, which used hieroglyphics, stopped developing. Because there was not enough memory for new hieroglyphs to record new concepts.

Try writing your code in hieroglyphs ))

Yeah, especially China completely stopped - the first economy in the world).

khorosh:
Yeah, especially China completely stopped - the first economy in the world).

And we remember when it surged forward. Quite recently, about 15 years ago, growth began. At the beginning of the last century it was a backward, impoverished feudal country which was easily conquered by a small, resourceless Japan.

In general, all countries that use hieroglyphic writing started their development when a white man with an alphabet came to them. And a gun ) Consider feudal Japan where 500 years of samurai rule brought no progress. It was only after the Meiji restoration and Western-style power arrangement that rapid development started, victory in the Japan-China war, then victory over Russia, etc.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I once read why ancient civilisations like China and Egypt, which used hieroglyphics, stopped developing. Because there was not enough memory for new hieroglyphs to record new concepts.

Try writing your code in hieroglyphs)

We'll come back to hieroglyphs!!! But in the meantime (nothing to do), tell us about the Hindus....... Pushkin was a Hindu, a Zigan)) where the code uses "Hungarian" notation, the essence of which is
that a prefix is added before a variable name to denote its type:
n - integer variables (int, long, ulong, short, ushort),
f - floating point variables (double, float),
e - enumerated variables (enum),
dt - time variable (datetime),
h - handle of the file or indicator,
s - string variables.
Additionally, additional scope prefixes are used:
i_ - input parameters (input),
m_ - member of a class.