What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 22

Youri Tarshecki:

And the coder quite often makes a mistake or misses something because he is simply in a hurry.

And because they agree to work for food, they are in a hurry to make money for the next bowl. And how can you write code that earns or helps to earn $10?
And how is it possible to order such a code, also estimating it below the plinth? In short, a dispute of beggars, that's why there are such topics.
It is necessary to set a minimum bar for job evaluation - $ 500 for example. Those who do not have money let them learn to write or go do something else.

Alexey Oreshkin:
And because they agree to work for food, they rush to make money for the next bowl. And how can you write code that earns or helps you make money for $10?
And how can one order such a code also estimating it below the plinth? In short, a dispute of beggars, that's why there are such topics.
It is necessary to set a minimum bar for job evaluation - $ 500 for example. Those who do not have money let them learn to write or go engage in something else.
Who is stopping you? Work for $500.

new-rena:
Who is stopping you? Work for 500.
No one. That's how I work. That's why I don't have a single job here.

Alexey Oreshkin:
Nobody. That's how I work. That's why I don't have a single job here.
Oh, I get it. But you still rate your work $10, or it's FREE.

Alexey Oreshkin:
Nobody. That's how I work. That's why I don't have any work here.

Without performance reviews, I wouldn't give $10.

But how do you earn those reviews?

So they lower the price for the sake of ratings...

new-rena:
Ahhhh, I see. But you still rate your work at $10 or FREE. I glanced at your profile...
It hit a nerve, huh?)

And what's in my profile for $10 is hardly my work. Every programmer has a lot of auxiliary scripts and indicators. The ones, which show XXXXInfoXXXXX values, I have combined in one place thanks to this wonderful library:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2634. I want to say many thanks to the author of this library, because I never spent time on the interface myself.
It really became more convenient and obvious. So why not make money on this convenience, too. After all, someone will be too lazy to do it.
And on top of everything else, this is not a one-off sale.
Графические интерфейсы X: Обновления для библиотеки Easy And Fast (build 2)
Графические интерфейсы X: Обновления для библиотеки Easy And Fast (build 2)
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
С момента предыдущей публикации статьи этой серии, библиотека Easy And Fast пополнилась новыми возможностями. Проведена частичная оптимизация схемы и кода библиотеки, что немного сократило потребление ресурсов CPU. Некоторые повторяющиеся методы во многих классах элементов были перенесены в базовый класс CElement.

prostotrader:

Some will learn to write to make it work at least a little bit and begin to put up the price of a normal programmer. So it turns out that it's not worth it to pay more than 10 quid the first time

prostotrader:

With or without reviews, for $10 I can only afford to text the customer with the word 'Hello'.

Alexey Oreshkin:
It hit a nerve, didn't it?)
hehehe...

Alexey Oreshkin:

And how can you order such a code when it is also priced below the plinth? In short, it's a poor man's argument, which is why such topics arise.

It's not just about resources. Once I paid VERY large sums of money for each modification of a rather naive EA, without going into the logic of the code. Very quickly I realized that what was important was the consistency of work. I started with autotester and wolf-forward - they charged me crazy prices for it - in the end I made it myself. And now I just methodically check variants of their ideas - a lot of ideas, if you pay at least 20 quid for each - very quickly go bankrupt. For example, I can not pay $ 100 for a normal version of the correlation indicator, just to find out that it does not work in my system and throw it away... As a result, the compromise - to order a certain PRINCIPLE SOLUTIONS with ability of self-adaptation and editing. And that's only possible when the code is OPEN AND UNDERSTANDABLE . I.e. resources are undoubtedly important, but without transparency in the process, there is a great chance that they will simply be wasted.