What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 21

Youri Tarshecki:

I don't get it. Is the IF(MA>0) line your most valuable work for many years?

In addition, if the customer is such a retard and is not able to use your work, then what are you worried? Give him the source code and that's it.

For example, if I can not write something myself and order something - I never accept work not only in source code, but also until I get a detailed explanation of the logic of code. And very often, you know, I have to catch coder's mistakes too. Because you are a person who is interested and attentive. And often the coder makes a mistake or misses something because he/she is in a hurry.

And I am not even mentioning the fact that you have to adapt and change this code while working further on the testing results. Can you imagine how I could do it with low-level code?

And if people don't study the code, it doesn't mean that they must not have such an opportunity. I don't know exactly how my iron works, but since I own it, no one is stopping me from fixing it.

That's the smartest way to look at it!

Youri Tarshecki:

And there's something I didn't realise. Is the IF(MA>0) line your most valuable learning over the years?

Over the years, I've also learned that MA is ALWAYS BIGGER than ZERO on ANY INSTRUMENT.

And another small nuance the condition not IF() but in small letters if()

prostotrader:
The most competent point of view!

Naturally.

Ato wrote and threw the man with the source code under the tank.

Alexey Viktorov:

I have learned overthe years that MA is ALWAYS MORE THAN ZERO on ANYTHING.

And there's also a little nuance to the condition not IF() but in small letters if()

You're very clever....

new-rena:
You're very clever....
Yeah I know, that's what they all say.

Alexey Viktorov:
I know, everybody says that.
When you answer 4 to a 2+2 question and are told "You're smart!!!", it's not a compliment.

Andrey Dik:
When you answer 4 to a 2+2 question and are told "You're smart!!!", it's not a compliment.
:):):)

Andrey Dik:

Come on. The man has squeezed the secret out of himself, you might say.

I just wonder what he's learned over the years.

new-rena:
Come on. You could say the man squeezed a secret out of himself.
Oh, all right, then.

Yeah... And you don't have the intelligence to understand irony...