What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 15

new-rena:

Reorder in that case. You have experience now.

Leave it alone. It will come in handy for others...

Yes, it is a useful topic. I, for example, now if I order something I will definitely specify the type of code and who the intellectual owner is in the ToR.

azfaraon:
Why was the comment deleted?
There's a tradition on this forum of not knowing why comments have been deleted.

F And now just imagine how much harder the performer's job will be when writing programs after the theme.Hopefully someone has learned everything that has been written here .

Комбинатор:
There's a tradition on this forum of not knowing why comments should be deleted.
It's a precursor to being banned!

azfaraon:

F And now just imagine how much harder the performer's job will be when writing programs after the theme.Hopefully someone has learned everything that has been written here .

Accordingly, you and the price tag will go up!

Evgeny Belyaev:
Accordingly, the price tag will go up for you!
I don't think so, as long as there is healthy competition.

I can't believe I'm reading this!

How can a customer only get an executable file?

What if something doesn't work right?

How can we prove that it was the client who "messed up" in his TOR and not the miracle freelancer?

and not a miracle freelancer?

Is an executable file provided to arbitration too?

It's time to end the flood - return the money to the client, the name of this "freelancer".

please!

azfaraon:
I don't think so.

That sounds a lot like you. You prefer to do things before thinking about the consequences.

Who among the developers wants to get involved with a low-budget and uncompromising customer?

If I had ordered an EA, I would have fallen for the same trick.

I work with designers on other freelance sites and they always send me the source file. Although I do not ask.

And here I would not even think that the performer will send me only compiled file. In short, it's nonsense...

Anton Zverev:

If I had ordered an EA, I would have fallen for the same trick.

I work with designers on other freelance sites and they always send me the source file. Although I do not ask.

And here I would not even think. That the performer will send only compiled file. In short this is nonsense...

The executor got caught like this and they protected him. That's the trouble.