What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 12

I honestly have already agreed to the decision of the Arbitration. Although we are all well aware that here, Arbitration has chosen not the correct decision. And on the other hand Arbitration does not care I understand . Earned and thank God . Because disputes with the Arbitration will lead to my Ban simply . Why do I think so? The reason is that if we take a simple approach to the issue .then Ban will be chosen .because this is the most affordable and easy choice will .

azfaraon:

I asked him to show me the lines where I snapped at him. He didn't say a word.

Freelance-Arbiter2016.08.15 17:06 DE

Customer, the provision of source code should have been stipulated in the TOR in advance. The developer has provided you with a finished solution as a compiled file.

If you have no objections to the functionality, we suggest you accept the work within 2 days. Otherwise the work will be completed involuntarily."This is the Arbitrator's response.

Unfortunately or fortunately I can't be the arbitrator...

But it looks like the arbitrage worked in favour of the doer.

i meant what did you lose ? 10$ is about 600$ , you should be happy that it is not 600$

I suggest you formulate this ToR again and put it in freelance - but take into account the experience and all your wishes - right in the ToR write - the source code should be fully provided.

--

Hello ...

Help me to write an EA which places orders on Fibonacci levels.

I just want to prescribe conditions for opening and closing of orders.

THE SOURCE CODE SHOULD BE SUBMITTED.

Link to custom indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/2178

Технический индикатор FindPatternRails
Технический индикатор FindPatternRails
  • reviews: 3
  • Artyom Trishkin
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор выполняет поиск паттерна PriceAction Рельсы. Паттерн состоит из двух соседних разнонаправленных баров. Цены открытия и закрытия двух...

A compiled file is not a ready-made solution. When I BUY a CAR, PLANNING to get from point A to point B, I am buying a piece of metal that I can fix or repaint. TAXI will also get me from A to B. BUT THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION, it is an interim solution, showing that it is possible in principle to get from A to B. The arbitrator is wrong.

Why was the comment deleted?

Youri Tarshecki:
A compiled file is not a ready-made solution. When I BUY a CAR, PLANNING to get from point A to point B, I am buying a piece of metal that I can fix or repaint. TAXI will also get me from A to B. BUT THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION, it is an interim solution, showing that it is possible in principle to get from A to B. The arbitrator is wrong.

Wrong case... You buy exactly the car, but you have no right to get into it, no right to "fix" it, otherwise you will lose your warranty service.

Ordering a product, or ordering product development, are different things.

Starter provided the text of an unfinished book, gave an order for the completion of that book. In return, he received an audiobook, which he read in his own vile voice.

Without the source code, by the way, it is impossible to verify that THE ORDER is bona fide. And where does the customer have a guarantee that he is not now using and distributing the code already created by the contractor and thereby becoming a criminal himself?

Youri Tarshecki:
Without the source code, by the way, it is impossible to verify that THE ORDER is bona fide. And where does the client have a guarantee that he is not now using and distributing the code already created by the contractor and thus not becoming a criminal himself?
I asked the Arbitration Committee if they give a guarantee that if there is something in the code that will cause losses on a real account of the program they will reimburse it to me ... There was no answer.

azfaraon:
I asked the Tribunal if they give a guarantee .if suddenly there is something in the code that leads to losses in the real account from the program they will reimburse it to me ...There was no answer .
In general the templates of freelancer's contracts do not describe any property or intellectual relations of the parties and thus by default stand on the side of the executor. And this is wrong! The parties should have a clear understanding and be able to choose the type of relationship.

azfaraon:
I asked if Arbitrage gives a guarantee that if something happens in the code that will lead to a loss in the real account of the program they will reimburse it to me ... There was no response .

of course! PREMIUM! )))

You're taking the job. What does freelancing have to do with it? Freelance is a marketplace that only serves as a portal between the contractor and the client.

new-rena:

of course! PREMIUM! )))

You are accepting the work, what does freelancing have to do with it, i.e. a platform that only serves as a portal between the contractor and the client.

And how a guarantor represented by arbitrage can solve issues if it does not guarantee anything ...