Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 42

If I understand you correctly, when using your tool, the user will not have to program the interface itself, it will eventually be created in the ex4 file using the graphical constructor, the programmer will just need to use access to control events via export functions or terminal events. If that's the case, it doesn't matter at all what the "core" of the mechanism is built on, because the user won't even have to work with it, he will get a ready-made interface mule in the form of ex4.

If that's the case, let's stop and not elaborate further since it doesn't matter what the internals of ex4 consist of

Алексей Барбашин:

If I understand you correctly, when using your tool, the user will not have to program the interface itself, it will eventually be created in the ex4 file using the graphical constructor, the programmer will just need to use access to control events via export functions or terminal events. If that's the case, it doesn't matter at all what the "core" of the mechanism is built on, because the user won't even have to work with it, he will get a ready-made interface mule in the form of ex4.

If that's the case, let's stop and not elaborate further, because it doesn't matter what the internals of ex4 are made of

For some reason, I can't access the site from my computer.

You got it all right. But, there are some inaccuracies. Ex4 is not automatically produced. A file is produced which is filled with numbers. It is then inserted into the "engine" (the code that controls the gui), and it will connect to the user's application.

I don't think there's much point in rewriting the project either. It was your idea. My task now is to finish debugging it and post it. You can see the possibilities of the builder and the appearance of the interfaces by scrolling through my profile.

Ok. We'll continue the discussion after publication. Otherwise, I'm getting very distracted.

Exactly one week's publication. No longer than that.

You have my word.

Реter Konow:
It's going to be published in exactly one week. No longer than that.

You have my word.

It's not like anyone's chasing you.

Nikolai Semko:

I don't mind, but to be honest, I don't even know how I can help. Everything has already been said many times. Peter just needs to go his own way.

He is a self-sufficient fellow and does not need supervision, for he is his own boss. Although sometimes it seems that he needs a patronage, but it's just an illusion, a kind of lure :))

You can do it! ))

Nikolai, you can try to use your class to draw the following element:

The image (icon) can be any. The main thing here is the algorithm for drawing the smoothed contour and its filling.

And if you're able to create a shadow, that would be just great.

Алексей Барбашин:

Yes, you can! ))

Nikolai, you can try using your class to draw the next element:

You can use any picture (icon). The main thing here is the algorithm for drawing the smoothed contour and its filling.

And if you can create a shadow, that would be awesome.

I can, but I'll pass.

Алексей Барбашин:

Yes, you can! ))

You can use any picture (icon). The main thing here is the algorithm for drawing the smoothed contour and its filling.

If you are able to create a shadow, that would be awesome.

Anyone can do it if they want to. Why are you asking such questions?

What's the budget?

Can you do it?

Алексей Барбашин:

Yes, you can! ))

And if you can create a shadow as well, that would be awesome.

Pretty easy task, if you know how to draw circles and lines :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4951 - there are a lot of similar ones

Графический конструктор стратегий. Создание торговых роботов без программирования
Графический конструктор стратегий. Создание торговых роботов без программирования
  • www.mql5.com
Важнейшие функции торговой платформы MetaTrader 5 — алготрейдинг и возможность проверять торговые идеи на исторических данных в тестере стратегий. Но чтобы использовать торговую стратегию в режиме автоматической торговли на реальном графике или в тестере, ее нужно запрограммировать и превратить в исполняемый файл советника. И не у каждого...

Andrey Barinov:

Pretty easy task if you know how to draw circles and lines :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4951 - there are many similar ones

Andrei, you have raster graphics there, if I'm not mistaken.

Nikolai Semko:

Andrei, you have raster graphics there, if I'm not mistaken.

The primitives are vector-based. Only bmp by pixel.