To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 20

Комбинатор:
Is Skrill the same Manibookers that everyone spat on for commissions and paranoid tendencies and few want to work and change?

Yes, I used to spit too, the limits were and the checks were paired.

But now it's quite comfortable.

Very handy Skrill, I've been using it since the days of Manibukers.
I've never been refused a Skrill card in any country. With time and turnover they removed many restrictions.

It would be easier and more convenient for everyone if there were IAD, Skrill, Neteller and others, and let everyone choose which service is more convenient and profitable for him.

Let's go kiwi! Well, I don't like YAD, which everyone offers in terms of their bureaucracy with notaries...

Alexandr Saprykin:
Give me kiwi! Well I do not like YAD which everyone offers in terms of their bureaucracy with notaries...

Kiwi is dead, or to be more precise dead before it was born ...

Large commissions, idiotic way of sending funds and receiving (shine your tel. everywhere)

Long withdrawal time...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Kiwi is dead, or to be more precise dead before it was born ...

Large commissions, idiotic way of sending funds and receiving (shine your tel. everywhere)

Long withdrawal time ...

Withdrawal deadline to a third-party card is instant. Long?

There is a kiwi card. Payment in shops without a commission, there is a commission for withdrawal in ATMs (do not remember how much, do not use)

Where do I show my tel. On the site of the kiwi?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Where do I put my phone number? On the kiwi website?

When transferring from kiwi to kiwi

Vladimir Pastushak:
When transferring from kiwi to kiwi
And what prevents you from getting a separate SIM for the kiwi?

Vladimir Suschenko:

As far as I remember, YAD only has its own card for Russian residents

So let them, with WM in other countries no problem, I withdraw WM on the map instantly in Ukraine. If in Russia yandex-money will solve the problem, then normal option.

kiwi, kiwi... Give me the kiwi. I'm for kiwi !!!

The more deposit/withdrawal options the better.

Checked out Skrill now because I haven't used it for a while, the conditions are quite competitive at the moment and there are no withdrawal limits as there used to be before.