What's important in trading? Discussion - page 5

Yuriy Zaytsev:

No, don't... that's a very slippery subject.

But I agree with you on some things.

Basically - first of all, the state is separated from the church and such a law itself is absurd in this situation.

and secondly there's a lot of different religions and a lot of them are at war with each other.

but it's essentially the principle of competition - which is in nature itself...

life is first and foremost a competition!

and it starts with the fact that each of us has once been the winner by being the first to get into the egg!

The existence of such a law is fine, as long as it works evenly and not to one side.

Competition has nothing to do with it, I can't even imagine that the people of, say, Sri Aurobindo commune would be doing any agitational activity against Sri Romana Maharshi commune. Go to any website of any orthodox figure, there is bound to be a special section with a list of "enemies", among them even psychology.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But it is essentially the principle of competition - which is inherent in nature itself...

life is first and foremost a competition !

the word "competition" was invented by those who needed to justify their mediocrity, stupidity and worthlessness.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The word "competition" was invented by those who needed to justify their mediocrity, stupidity and worthlessness.

in which, yes, it makes sense.

but when those who think they're smart and gifted get by yesterday's kind of dumb and kind of talentless

they have to somehow... label what's happened.

so... the right word for it is competition

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In what - yes, it makes sense.

but when those who think they're smart and gifted get by with yesterday's kind of dumb and kind of talentless.

they have to somehow... label what happened.

so ... that's the right word for it -- competition.

you don't get it -- never mind -- my point is this -- post above -- don't use "competition" as an excuse for your uselessness, talentlessness, stupidity, laziness, ...

"competition" is not inherent in human society -- humans, unlike animals, can rearrange the world around them to suit their needs and abilities

to understand that there is no competition, go to school -- with whom do children compete to get knowledge? with books? -- Or do they have to fight with their classmates for the right to learn?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In what - yes, it makes sense.

But when those who think they're smart and gifted get by yesterday's kind of dumb and kind of talentless.

they have to somehow... label what happened.

so ... the right word for it is competition.

I am free. Created two parties with different regulations. Waiting.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I don't understand any of it -- okay, never mind -- my point -- in the post above -- don't justify your ineptitude, mediocrity, stupidity, laziness, ... with the word "competition".

"competition" is not inherent in human society -- humans, unlike animals, can rearrange the world around them to suit their needs and abilities

to understand that there is no competition, go to school -- with whom do children compete to get knowledge? with books? -- Or do they have to fight with their classmates for the right to learn?

I've made that point before.

That communication over the internet is a surrogate substance!

It's hard to understand the other person.

and it's complicated in principle, even in reality.

People understand 60% if they understand the other person, it's a good thing.

and communication over the internet disables - e.g. voice intonation which contains a lot of information

not to mention other feelings

but to judge by some indications which seem right to you is, unfortunately, dangerous and not always true

--

Don't use the word "competition" as an excuse for your uselessness, mediocrity, stupidity, laziness...

no one's making excuses.

I'm just giving you an example of how it's possible to get into a jam even if you're smart, well-read and talented.

--

A simple example is the 90's when the "new Russians" achieved more than talented intellectuals.

khorosh:

I am free. Created two parties with different regulations. Waiting.

figuring out how !!!

The main thing in trading is not to get stuck and quit))

khorosh:

I also enjoy programming, but I also enjoy chess. In my town I am the veteran champion and sometimes second in the all-round.

:-) ECH ... LOSS !

well ... that' s a given.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

When I look at the article "Insult to the feelings of believers" in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, I think: Why? Because people around are considerate and tolerant..... give way to pedestrians at crosswalks...

And read some of the posts of militant atheists and Komsomol members of the 20s, and realize - no, it's not right that there is such an article, it's impossible, there are such heads that simply can not get through... You have to go through the "two-fer".

San Sanych, if this is about my previous post, I will respond. )) In your opinion, what are middlemen for? I mean real mediators, not just some impostors.

To do your work more effectively and for less money. Do you agree?

Any church, I emphasize - any church claims to be a mediator between God, Heaven, the Universe, Stonehenge, Totems, Spirits, etc. (pick one). The church indirectly charges you for this. Otherwise it will starve to death, as rarely do monasteries live on self-sufficiency. The standard church, as a system, produces nothing.

Further, at whose expense does the church brethren feed? At the expense of weak people. I once talked to a rector of a church, a man without fanaticism, calm and intelligent, which is rare. He said people were looking for spiritual refuge in me.

That is, he and his temple play the role of a kind of appeasement for those who have lost their spirits. And that's good. Let them go to church and pray, rather than in despair blow themselves up in public places.

Yes, I hate to say it, but San Sanych, the question is urgent, people are waiting for an answer. After all, gambling is a sin. How can you, a man of faith, engage in such a vicious business?

There can be only one justification - a constant drain)