Withdrawal from webmoney - page 24

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is no Trojan, the services are time-tested and have been used today by me personally.

Vitaly is asking to have his undeserved ban removed. Here is his appeal on the video:

khorosh:

Vitaly asks that his undeserved ban be lifted. Here's his appeal for the video:

I've been using the first service for a long time.

The second service is not loading for some reason.

The site sent an invalid response.

• ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

khorosh:

Vitaly requests that his undeserved ban be lifted. Here is his appeal on the video:

for how the job goes until tomorrow)

I sometimes ask for a week's ban so I don't hang out on the forum

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have been using the first service for a long time.

The second service is not loading for some reason.

The site sent an invalid response.

• ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
I use the two sites personally and everything works fine, there are no Trojans.
A man wanted to help, but it turned out the same as always... That's a shame.

Tigerfreerun:
I use two sites personally and everything works fine, there are no trojans.
A man wanted to help and it's the same as always... It's a shame.

agree

SSL protocol can be tricky.

I also get SSL bounces on big name payment sites sometimes.

I downloaded the site. My web doc didn't find any trojans.

And by the way, it could be from your computer, not the site.

I had a miner script bind to me about 3 years ago when I saved pages from mql5.com.

After I cleaned my computer, the pages were saved normally.

Read "Terms of Distribution"https://www.mql5.com/ru/about/terms.

4.3 The User undertakes not to post on mql5.com website or send via/through the Site any materials advertising any goods or services without the prior written consent of MQL5 Ltd. The User undertakes not to use the Website to advertise or otherwise promote any goods or services in any form.

In another thread, Vitaly posted here a few minutes before he was banned:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

1200 subscribers!

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2019.03.05 05 05:36

I don't think this was the signal I was talking about, I was talking about different one, you know, totally different signals. There was no trade breakdown.

P.S. The provider does not owe anyone anything, he has not dragged anyone by the ears or persuaded them to sign up.

Let us paraphrase Vitaly's philosophy with respect to himself: no one has forced Vitaly to violate the rules of the site - he has been on the resource for a long time and he knows the rules.

So everything was in harmony with the ban - a ban for only one day.

Aleksey Ivanov:
По второй ссылке троян выскочил.  

There is no trojan there. delete the nonsense that told you about the trojan, it is clearly working with an error.
I myself constantly use these two sites, as well as everyone else who makes exchanges at least once a month.

Take his ban off, it is not advertising, just dale 2 links on the subject. The services themselves do not make money on the client.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Read

You can read the wording of what he was banned for so you don't have to write nonsense again.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

There is no trojan. delete the nonsense that told you about the trojan, it is clearly working with a bug.
I use these two sites all the time and so does everyone else who exchanges at least once a month.

Take his ban off, it is not advertising, just dale 2 links on the subject. The services themselves do not make money on the client.

Where did I say there was a trojan?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

where did i say there was a trojan?

miss click, sorry )