Withdrawal from webmoney - page 9

Sergei Vladimirov:
Rare naivety, sorry. ) MQ is an offshore company. Not Russian. Shall I explain further?
Aha, and you are not offshore on fore? =)))

Sergei Vladimirov:

ZS. I would like to check a dollar transfer to a postbank ruble card. The wallet at ePayments is being verified now, I'll check it as soon as it's finished. Withdrawal from MQL-ePayments is free, while the withdrawal from ePayments to the card is 3.5%. If Postbank really fineturns into roubles at the Central Bank's exchange rate, as people write, then there is no loss other than that 3.5%.

Yes, conversion at the Central Bank exchange rate. Probably it will not last forever, but it is specified in the contract as a separate clause. Withdrawal from MQL5.com to my ruble account at Postbank is received almost equally via WM (0.8 + 0.8 + 2.0 = 3.6%) and ePayments (0 + 3.5%). ePayments doesn't have 'not less than $3' for transfer to card. Time - 3 minutes for everything (in both variants) - from withdrawal from MQ to arrival of money to account

Alexander Puzanov:
Yes, conversion at the exchange rate of the Central Bank. Probably not forever, but for now it is specified in the contract as a separate clause. Withdrawal from MQL5.com to my ruble account at Postbank is received almost equally via WM (0.8 + 0.8 + 2.0 = 3.6%) and ePayments (0 + 3.5%). ePayments have no "not less than $3" condition for transferring to card. time - 3 minutes for everything (both ways) - from withdrawal from MQ to arrival of money to my account
Thank you. Because I have not checked yet. But so far the cheapest way is the chain MQL - Vembany - MTS - bank account. With the exchange of vmz to vmr at wmexhanger.ru - there exchange rate is more profitable than the Central Bank rate (because of this, in fact, this chain and the cheapest). Total losses are about 1.5-2% (depending on the exchange rate of vmz to vmr).

Fuck these webmasters. Nothing has changed, they can't say anything specific - "you hang in there, all the best"... I only use WMR balances to pay for internet/mobile payments. Anyway, now I only withdraw them via PayPal.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Fuck these webmasters. Nothing has changed, they can't say anything specific - "you hang in there, all the best"... I only use WMR leftovers to pay for Internet/mobile. Anyway, now I only withdraw via PayPal.

Michael I managed to withdraw at 0% of WM

What is the percentage of PayPal ?

Yuri, PayPal has a 2% transaction fee, they don't take anything for withdrawal. The conversion rate differs by 1-2 roubles from the official rate. Today it is 63 roubles/$.

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Fuck these webmasters. Nothing has changed, they can not say anything specific - "you hang in there, all the best" ... I only use WMR balances to pay for Internet/mobile. Anyway, now I only withdraw them via PayPal.

For a long time I withdraw WM through cards.exchanger, from an hour to 2 days, no problems. The only thing is that the amount usually comes to the card in parts, it depends on the counter purchase requests.

But you can convert euros and quid in exchangers at a favorable rate. For example, now the best rate 65.9417 with the Central Bank 65.9467

Mikhail Zhitnev:
Yuri, PayPal has a 2% transaction fee, they don't take anything for withdrawal. The conversion rate differs by 1-2 roubles from the official rate. Today, it is 63 rubles/$.

Thanks, it is clear, then the WM is already comparable to PayPal, and they did not have withdrawal before.

wmz withdrawal to the card is now 2%+3$ -- recently it was just 2%

now, wmz withdrawal is no longer profitable -- only withdrawal to wmz =0.8% -- then 2%+3$ + again 0.8%

ePayments becomes attractive --2.9% (min $3.5)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

wmz withdrawal to the card is now 2%+3$ -- recently it was just 2%

now, wmz withdrawal is no longer profitable -- only withdrawal to wmz =0.8% -- then 2%+3$ + again 0.8%

ePayments becomes attractive --2.9% (min $3.5)

And why withdraw WMZ to the map? If only to go abroad or buy something online?