Withdrawal from webmoney - page 7

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

But in this case you should have responded, asVasiliy Sokolov got off-topic.

He didn't know. And here's something like this :) No one could resist a quip. I would've made a joke.

Artyom Trishkin:
He didn't know. And here we are.) No one could resist a quip. I would've made a joke.

Artyom. He knew exactly where he was going and why he was talking. Okay. That's his choice, manner, style, upbringing, ability.

The subject is closed.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No quarrel. Not with anyone.

There's a reason forums don't allow "personal attacks".

It's one thing to discuss a topic, trolling, poking fun at people, cracking jokes, so to speak, practising witticisms, cracking good jokes.

It's another thing to get personal -- to try to get inside yourself in order to spit in it. They are easy to see. They poke, their boorishness, trolling and insults are personal.

If for the first case, you must strain your brain to find the right wordplay. Such communication lifts your spirits. You will often end up chatting after such a conversation.

In the second case, you just have to be that kind of person. There is even a Russian word for "ludishka", "dushonka". Communicating with such a person brings a lot of dirt. It's ideal to ignore it.

But in this case, you should have responded, becauseVasiliy Sokolov got into the wrong topic.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You want me to send you a civilized message, that's fine.

Your wit and witticism are not enough for much.

Andrey Dik:

A great example of manipulation and falsification of the facts is to give a quote taken out of context of the dialogue. Here is the full quote:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Programming

Andrey F. Zelinsky, 2016.06.05 13:56

Andrey Dik:

Are you really interested in what he is saying and counting? I really doubt it, you just need someone to latch on to, if not then this post of yours wouldn't be there as it doesn't carry information for the topicstarter.

In fact -- now you're picking on me over nothing.

You want me to send you a message, that's fine.

You don't have the wit and wit for much.

Where was I wrong? Instead of trying to be cute and witty, you tried to make a personal attack on me. Which was cut short in a "wedge with a wedge" kind of way. You backed off right away that time.

There are only two styles of forum communication:

It's one thing to discuss a topic, trolling, bantering, bantering - to practice your witticisms, good jokes, so to speak.

It's another thing to make personal attacks -- trying to get inside yourself in order to spit in it. They are easy to see. They poke fun, their boorishness, trolling and insults are personal.

That's it. There is no third option and there never has been. Everyone chooses their own option. I chose the first one. I like it.

Sergei Vladimirov:
You can withdraw to kiwi via exchangers. This one is the most popular now: smartwm.ru.

So I see that you can withdraw directly to your card. I wonder if verification of the card is required. Many such exchangers require the card to be verified. Yesterday I senthttps://passport.webmoney.ru/asp/aProcess.asp a photo of the front side of a named mastercard, the quality is excellent, everything is clearly visible. Got a reply in 2 hours, here's the correspondence. Still no reply.

------

WebMoney Team< start@webmoney.ru>

18:44 (6 hours ago)
to:me
Hello!
We would like to inform you that your uploaded scan of document #145833988 cannot be verified for the following reason:
-the uploaded document is not subject to verification by the Attestation Center

Sincerely, WebMoney Team

Alexey Volchansky<****@gmail.com>

19:05 (6 h. ago)
to:WebMoney
Hello,

Please explain the reason, I have sent a clear photo of the front side of a named MasterCard bank card for its verification and binding. What have I done wrong?

Sincerely

Alexey Volchansky

Artyom Trishkin:
I do not understand. I transferred money to my phone from webmoney without any problems. But how do I transfer money from my phone to my card? Alfa Bank, for example. My head is alreadyspinning...

Today I just went through three Russian operators

The greediest is Megafon (like my cancer :(( ) -

50-4999 rubles 7.35% + 95 р

5000-15000 7.35% + 259 р

Then MTS - 4%

Beeline - about 4%, I do not remember exactly.

Sergei Vladimirov:
Yes not withdraw WMR webmani on the map for three weeks as. And the bank account too. Now only through intermediaries can be withdrawn - exchangers, phone, etc.

The exchanger isn't greedy, but, like everyone else, requires card verification, and I didn't get verified, I wrote several messages before that. And without giving a reason, what a bunch of webmoney bastards...

https://wmcentre.biz

As for WMR -- the issue of withdrawal problems has been mushrooming for several months now.

those who remember and have encountered -- a couple of years ago there was a WMU analogy.

so then -- the WMU exchange rate on wm.exchanger.ru -- dropped about twice -- and exchangers did not accept WMU at all -- and the hassle lasted at least a year, it was impossible to withdraw WMU anywhere or at all -- money for withdrawal at the guarantor really hung, because accounts have been stupidly arrested.

Now, the WMR exchange rate has not changed at all, exchangers accept it.

I do not know exactly who has and how things work -- I withdraw WMZ without any problems at all on a dollar card.

I don't know exactly who's doing it and I withdraw WMZ without any problems at all on a dollar card.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I sent a photo of the front side of a named mastercard tohttps://passport.webmoney.ru/asp/aProcess.asp yesterday, the quality is excellent, everything is clearly visible. Got a response 2 hours later, here's the correspondence. Still no reply.
...18:44 (6 hours ago) ...19:05 (6 hours ago)

it's strange to expect a prompt reply from them at night.

When I verified my card, I did not send scans, but photos from my mobile phone -- it did not go through at the first time, but the second time, because I had blurred the wrong numbers.

The whole dialog with resending and verification -- with WMT support answers -- took me several hours -- so everything went in one day.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

it's strange to expect a prompt reply from them at night.

When I verified my card, I didn't send scans, but photos from my mobile phone -- it didn't go through at first, but at second and because I had blurred the wrong digits.

The whole dialogue with resending and verification -- with WMT support answers -- took me several hours -- i.e. everything went in one day.

They are dragging and dragging and dragging. At first it said maintenance work until June 1.

But when I refilled it online I got a rejection. And I myself would not have withdrawn $6 to lose three and a half dollars in commission.