Two types of indicators on one chart? - page 7

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Beginners and patsies nowadays without me are pecking all sorts of rubbish, and what advice they give... Pay more attention to what is going on in this thread, Alexander has long been spotted making stupid attacks on the spot and not just on me.

I have a lot of respect for Alexander. I have not seen him pulling pranks without a reason.

I do not know why I reacted so badly to my post but I had a feeling that Alexander was attacking me with his post after I had posted it. I did not hesitate to write an answer (having re-read his post more than once to be sure).

But when his post was already published with an answer, I realized that I was wrong and that what I considered a hit out of the blue, in fact it is not. I.e., saw that his post withouta murk.

I remember being wildly embarrassed in front of him. It's hard to put that awkward feeling into words.

I apologised publicly at the time.

Why am I writing this in particular - look at the thread first. It's not like he was being a bully in the first place.

Please don't be offended, Dmitry, (I'm writing without any intention to offend/undercut/offend, etc.) but bullying is not an alien trait to you.

P./S.: Sharp and unflattering statement from Alexander - yes, imho, it was yesterday. Here, yes, I believe he was unnecessarily harsh.

But he didn't "start it". And you are no angel. Sorry.

Dina Paches:

I have a lot of respect for Alexander. I've never seen him make a stupid, flat-out attack.

I don't know if it's true but some time ago I was under the impression that Alexander had attacked me out of the blue with his post in one of the threads. I did not hesitate to write an answer (having re-read his post more than once to be sure).

But when his post was already published with an answer, I realized that I was wrong and that what I considered a hit out of the blue, in fact it is not. I.e., saw that his post withouta murk.

I remember being wildly embarrassed in front of him. It's hard to put that awkward feeling into words.

I apologised publicly at the time.

Why am I writing this in particular - look at the thread first. It's not like he was being a bully in the first place.

Please do not be offended, Dmitry, (I'm writing without any intention to offend/insult/offend, etc.) but bullying is not an alien trait to you.

P./S.: Sharp and unflattering statement from Alexander - yes, imho, it was yesterday. Here, yes, I believe he was unnecessarily harsh.

But he didn't "start it". And you are no angel. Sorry.

You didn't read this thread carefully. I will explain once again, the indicator values are connected by straight lines (from the value on one bar to the value on another bar). This is an impertinent tricks to paste here as a counter-argument for the indicators that draw icons. This is his position, no matter how twisted it is, even if it is a screw, even if it is a corkscrew.

You don't have to go far for stupid tricks - here you are. Even if you use uint, you still need to check for equality to 0. This is the dumbest and most impertinent gaffe.This 5-fold call ofMarketInfo also would only get to the bottom of something. It would not affect the performance in any way because it is called before opening an order and orders are not opened so often that it would affect the speed. That said, there is a really serious flaw in the code but we are silent about it.

Here's more. The function has appeared recently, but the message is written as if all those who don't know about it are suckers.

Dina Paches:
Dina, I respect you too, but you're completely wasting your time prolonging this thread - there's nothing to discuss here anymore. The man rides around the forum for days looking for bumps to get the shit out of him, no matter what the topic. Do you need it?

Alexander Puzanov:
Dina, I respect you too, but you're completely wasting your time prolonging this thread - there's nothing to discuss here anymore. The man rides around the forum for days looking for bumps to get the shit out of him, no matter what the topic. Do you need it?
By the way, notice how well this topic would have worked without your participation. It is unlikely that anyone would have thought to draw icons with trend lines without you. Think about the benefits of your participation.

Alexander Puzanov:

No, I don't want it. Not of what is desired.

Before the theme has gone to the basement, I will tell you why it interested me personally in terms of its use in MT4.

You have written a post about pivot points. And then you wrote about drawing between the bars. It means I, not dealing with purposeful drawing between bars before in practice, remembered then and thought about a vertical line segment of a certain length (for example, High-Low over a certain period) located not on/under a bar (candlestick) but between. And it must be without coordinate repetitions, not resource-intensive.

I asked myself that before. But after a succession of others, it went into the long-forgotten queue.

And here you are with this theme. I have once again thought about it (my hands, however, have not reached to engage seriously).

But since the topic has gone away from the constructive, I am not writing this for dialogue here, of course. I will refrain from commenting on Dmitry's statements line by line, as you do.

P./S.:

Here, also, at the same time, I have questions on MT5 in this regard.

I mean what I mean:

For example, if I specify time equal to the middle of the time between the bars concerned when drawing a vertical segment of the trend line and tick the "Precise time scale" box in the terminal settings, the line is drawn between the bars. But I have not found how to enable "Precise time scale" in the strategy tester.

In this way, my test code builds along the bars, not between them.

Also, I have not yet found how to programmatically turn on the "Precise time scale".

CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE is not suitable for this, as I understand it.

The question about "Precise time scale" in MT5, I will ask in the general topic. There I will attach a simple test code with the trend line between two bars to show what I mean.

P./S.: I have asked these questions in the topic:"Errors, Bugs, Questions".

Dina Paches:

...And then on to the drawing between the bars...

Under the impressions of Harry Potter, platform 9 and 3/4?

Dina Paches:

Take a look at a non-standard indicator as an example, which draws inside each bar the price walk. Might help as an idea for any drawing between bars.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/78095/page10

Искусственные индикаторные буферы
Искусственные индикаторные буферы
  • www.mql5.com
Искусственные индикаторные буферы. - Страница 10 - Категория: технические индикаторы и анализ рынка форекс