Two types of indicators on one chart? - page 2

I usually if I ask a question in a thread. If I find a solution, I post the solution and write it in the header. You have acted unkindly and don't expect help from now on. Good luck.

o_O:

You have the right to think so. The topic will sink, no one will keep it in the top.

But you yourself take advantage of the fact that you google sunk answers on different forums, the solutions to which you posted five or ten years ago.

Selfish approach.

Ah, you mean the indicator. I don't think I posted anything else. And you didn't think that 2+2 would make 4. Of course, one can suspect that such a rich idea as a second-order filter, which is 60 years old, can still be stolen somewhere. Ridiculous, honestly.

And if I was one of the first who created it in MQL already ~10 or 5 years ago and placed it in Codebeis, I should be grateful and take a bow.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No one is interested in the topic. What's the point of posting it like it's going nowhere? The topic will sink and no one will ever find the solution, anyway.

There's a lot of interesting stuff on the forum, but it's absolutely unrealistic to find anything on it. Not even your own posts.

That's how Russian forums work.

Why to nowhere? Who saw and became interested, he copied to his collection and if the occasion still and share with others. But in this way, not only will you not remember which topic, but you will even forget the author.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I usually if I ask a question in a thread. If I find a solution, I post the solution and write it in the header. You've done an ugly thing and don't expect help from now on. Good luck.

You too.

And I usually do not try to tell what people are clearly not interested.

Interesting, so much flub and nothing concrete.

All right, THEME CLOSED. THE QUESTION IS DONE

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And to you.

And I don't usually try to tell people what they're obviously not interested in.

Interesting, so much flub and nothing concrete.

All right, it's closed. THE QUESTION IS DONE

What's the solution, though?

Artyom Trishkin:
What's the solution, though?
Just don't tell anyone. :)
Files:

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you see the code, you will laugh. :)

Really funny. (laughs) Thank you. Everyone was expecting something supernatural:)))))))

Hm.

Tweak the parameters and another indicator appears on the chart?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Tweak the parameters and another indicator will appear on the chart?

Yes, it will.

This is a demonstration of the possibility of calling it in two windows, nothing more.

Parameters of the chart_window indicator can be set only from the separate_window indicator at startup, as they work together. This is what we have been doing.

You can also restart the terminal - it will also appear. But for heavy indicators, having 2 indicators working at the same time is unacceptable, as in the case of standard loading.

The issue with the appearance of the 2nd indicator in the chart is not a problem, it can be solved, but it is not in a hurry.

It is not a problem to write an interface to get chart parameters from the separate_indicator. And now in expert there is no need to run 2 indicators chart.