The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 6

Vizard_:
If anyone has it in excel, please post it. I had one, but I lost it.
What excel? The inter-industry balance sheet died before Excel!

СанСаныч Фоменко:
Come on, we have a crazy trade surplus, how clever our guys are, but they cannot steal it!

Where exactly is the surplus going? To Europe.

If world trade collapses (with a falling dollar), then selling to Europe to buy from Egypt will not work.

So once again I ask: what shall we sell to them? They do not need anything from us.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
What Excel? The inter-industry balance sheet died before Excel!
Then we wonder why everything in Russia sucks so badly. And there's plenty of raw materials, but it still sucks.
The Chinese, the Germans... use Leontiev's MOB models. But not so)))

СанСаныч Фоменко:
Come on, we have a crazy trade surplus, how clever our guys are and they can't steal!
Yeah. Except the ruble's going down... prices go up... but it's all good.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Yeah. Except the ruble is falling... prices go up... but all's well and good.
It's all the enemy's fault. Don't mind them.

Joo Zepper:

The fate of the world's currencies as the dollar dies

Who has it left us for? Sleep well, dear quid. May you rest in peace. Amen.

Where and when is the wake going to take place?

Nikolay Demko:

No problem.

Egypt, which produces our potatoes, does not need our gas.

And Turkey, which produces tomatoes, does not need our gas.

And America that produces food grain (not fodder grain) does not need our gas.

What will we sell to them?

As always, the proof is classified? )

I have my own potatoes, tomatoes too, wheat is not my own, but the land rent is paid with flour from this land.

ZS: or am I being sarcastic? )

Yury Reshetov:

Who did he leave us for? Sleep well, dear quid. May you rest in peace. Amen.

Where and when is the wake going to take place?

I wouldn't hold a wake for enemy excrement. But I would start transferring deposits into other currencies.

Nikolay Demko:

Where exactly is the surplus going? To Europe.

If world trade collapses (with a falling dollar), then selling to Europe to buy from Egypt will not work.

So once again I ask: what shall we sell to them? They do not need anything from us.

Why should we sell anything to be rewarded with empty, pretty pieces of paper? Russia does not need anything from them either. We feed ourselves, we already eat our own trout and salmon and chickens.

Nikolay Demko:

For fuck's sake. What does the quid have to do with world trade? It is possible to pay with the EU and Egypt in euros as well. Many countries have long traded with each other without quid and do not complain.

For example Iran after the sanctions were lifted has announced it will not sell oil for quid. См. http://www.rbc.ru/politics/05/02/2016/56b4c2509a7947dd81976421

Иран отказался продавать нефть за доллары
Иран отказался продавать нефть за доллары
  • www.rbc.ru
Иран планирует выставлять счета за поставленную нефть в евро, а также истребовать в этой валюте замороженные в рамках санкций активы. Таким образом Тегеран хочет снизить зависимость от американского доллара