The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 95

transcendreamer #:

Yeah... It sounds like you need to educate yourself first, read the literature... about the issue of non-cash money, about repo, and why the refinancing rate exists...

And you will probably be surprised that even ordinary banks (not the Central Bank) do non-cash issuance within the limits of the FOR rate (google what it is)...

I see no point in continuing this discussion, as you do not even know the conceptual framework...

Your credibility is beyond question :) I will definitely follow your advice. :)

Vitalii Ananev #:

Read above. And this has nothing to do with loans. The discussion was about issuing currency. And google what SDRs are.

What do you want to explain? Watch M. Zadornov, he said it all.

Alexey Viktorov #:

What do you want to explain to him? Watch M. Zadornov, he said it all about them.

He learned from Biden :) Called his opponent a stupid topic and ended an uncomfortable conversation. :)

Alexey Viktorov #:

What do you want to explain to him? Watch M. Zadornov, he said it all about them.

Amazingly powerful argumentation! Zadornov was of course a great economist, ... 😁😂🤣

Vitalii Ananev #:

He learned from Biden :) Called his opponent a stupid topic and ended an uncomfortable conversation. :)

Who, is that the Biden'n?

Vitalii Ananev #:

Note, it was you who called yourself stupid, while I merely pointed out that you have little economic knowledge and advised you to tighten it up.

Oh, and read up on cashless issue, seriously... so you don't look stupid 😉

transcendreamer #:

Amazing strength of argumentation! Zadornov was certainly a great economist... 😁😂🤣

Yeah...

transcendreamer #:

Note, it was you who called yourself stupid, and I only pointed out that your economic knowledge is poor and advised you to improve it.

Oh, and read up on cashless emission, seriously... so you don't look stupid 😉

I didn't say that, I was just making an analogy.(Biden called a foxnews journalist stupid) In other words you said. What's there to talk to you about, you don't know anything about it.

transcendreamer #:

Exactly, it's a capitalist conspiracy : crash the market and then buy everything up cheaper 🤑

agree

I call it getting hooked on the needle, i.e. the quid

The world's currencies are the national currencies

and currency pairs are not to the quid and not by crossing the quid but to the buyer's national currency, fair enough!

Otherwise it starts the same song as getting hooked on the quid:

https://yandex.ru/news/story/RBK_ehkonomisty_RAN_i_CMAKP_predlozhili_sozdat_vRF_novuyu_platezhnuyu_edinicu--f4da28cfa7b9e621696c77d721c85c91?lang=ru& from=main_portal&fan=1&stid=gFmCzu4qEBuYg5KsvID4&t=1648638051&persistent_id=188253541&story=734654a3-ceb9-5131-87ac-ebdf287f7b3e&lr=102535&msid=1648638544736497-10811447082653893027-sas2-0481-644-sas-l7-balancer-8080-BAL-9474&mlid=1648638051.glob_225.f4da28cf&utm_medium=topnews_news&utm_source=morda_desktop

not an option at all!

;)

РБК: экономисты РАН и ЦМАКП предложили создать в РФ новую платежную единицу: Яндекс.Новости
РБК: экономисты РАН и ЦМАКП предложили создать в РФ новую платежную единицу: Яндекс.Новости
  • yandex.ru
и Центра макроэкономического анализа и краткосрочного прогнозирования (ЦМАКП) заявили, что в России необходимо создать новую платежную единицу для расчетов с дружественными странами. Экономисты отмечают, что создание бездолларовой системы расчетов может заинтересовать Китай, Индию, Иран, страны Евразийского экономического союза (ЕАЭС), Турцию и...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Yeah...

To cite Zadorny as an argument in economic discourse would be like climbing onto a table in a decent restaurant with your feet up and eating with your hands instead of the cutlery...