The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 90

I came across an interesting article
Что такое доход
  • votes: 3
  • Андрей Борисов
  • dengivsetakipahnyt.com
В силу больших денег, с развитием мировой экономики доллар стал резервной валютой в мире, и все добровольно на это согласились. Существует такое выражение: чтобы понять что-то огромное, сначала нужно понять что-то маленькое. Чтобы узнать, как Америка делает большие деньги, нужно разобраться, что вообще такое деньги. Каждый знает, что это...

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I came across an interesting article
A really interesting article.

The article is at a kindergarten level, although written in lively allegorical language, the author makes a clever sophism in the article, using a substitution of concepts, slipping the reader the idea that the issuer of the note/coin automatically becomes the owner of assets that are denominated in that currency, which is not the case.

transcendreamer:

The article is at a kindergarten level, although written in lively allegorical language, the author makes a clever sophism in the article, using a substitution of concepts, slipping the reader the idea that the issuer of the note/coin automatically becomes the owner of assets that are denominated in that currency, which is not the case.

In a factory, yes - it is not)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In a factory, yes - not so)

Factory......... No gaps and slippages in the factory, no Brexit or sanctions in the factory, honest work in the factory without speculation )))))

It feels like the article was written by a middle-schooler, for his peers. Sort of like an eighth-grade economics essay in high school. Plus it is well spiced with conspiracy theories. For some reason, if it comes to the dollar or the U.S. - must be something in the style of the world behind the scenes, the secret evil world government. Bullshit. The USA is a perfectly ordinary country with a wide range of political forces competing with each other. They have simply been methodically lucky over the last hundred and fifty years-the stars have aligned very well for them. In this sense, for Russia, during the same period, the stars were aligning in the opposite direction. For example, if, a little more than two hundred years ago, Emperor Alexander the First had carried out a broad political and socio-economic reform, as he was going to do on his accession to the throne, most likely now Russia would be an economic superpower, and the ruble would be what the dollar is now.

transcendreamer:

Plant......... There are no gaps and slippages in the plant, Brexit and sanctions are unaffected in the plant, honest work in the plant without speculation )))))

Really? I'm going to go tell that to the CEO of the local steel mill. He doesn't know about it.

sibirqk #:

...And then, what is usually called pulling the pillow from under the dying man's head will happen. By about the 25th year...

Sibirqk, I congratulate you and myself and all those who supported our discussion on the future fate of USD. To everybody who shared our opinion that it (the dollar), if not the end, will definitely lose its status. I predicted a horizon of 10 years. But it is happening much faster than that. Of course it will remain on the world stage, for now, but it will lose status, if that is not already the case. Of course the opponents of our opinion will say, the size of the price counts in quid anyway. I agree. But this is only the beginning. We have not yet created a yardstick. But it is only a matter of time. And practice shows that such events can happen much faster than assumptions.

Also, I would like to wish our opponents to be more objective. Do more monitoring of the current situation and think things through, draw conclusions. There is no need to salivate to prove your unfounded opinion. Experts don't just exist on TV. They are present right here and now. I open a 40 year old whisky. I drink to correct predictions and to wishing our opponents to become smarter. This is neither an accusation nor a criticism. Anyone can be mistaken.

Congratulations to all who have been waiting. The time has come.
As Buffett said, "Patience is rewarded".

Well, there will be SDRs instead of dollars. Just last year they were dramatically tripled to nearly a trillion dollars. The process has been quietly going on since the 1960s, involving all countries, including the US.

It is clear that our local financial "geniuses" are waiting for some analogue of Pavlovian reform for the dollar) Obviously, there will be no such thing. At most, the dollar will gradually fall out of first place, like the British pound did in its time.

But if you really want to wait for catastrophes in the USA, you can switch to waiting for some revolution, war with Mexico and Canada or the explosion of Yellowstone)

...and interestingly enough, talk of the death of the dollar usually intensifies with every catastrophic ruble collapse. And now)))