The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 27

Дмитрий:

These countries have long ceased to exist.

You should not confuse the words "country" and "people". A country is a legal entity.

The US country has existed since the 18th century until now.

What country older than the US still exists today with its constitution and currency?

Or what currency has existed as long as the US dollar?

I guess you mean that a legal entity is a state.
And a country is the people who live in it. And that people, or country, has a history.
Centuries-old, or not. The constitution and the currency have nothing to do with it.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

And what do you mean by that?

The situation here is unfolding in such a way that what matters is not what I wanted to say, but what you can hear.

You have made a three-page argument about the age of the USA, even though my point was only that people in the USA have a solid background in business. 500 years - 5 centuries - is it a lot or not a lot of centuries? And the basic essence of this thesis is that an American with such experience can start life on nothing. It is therefore unclear what kind of collapse of the USA you are singing about here.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

I think the Ruble has a future. There is potential.
3). Digital economy, e-government, robotization

And why should investment go to Russia? Others have more robots. And the labour force is inexpensive, comparable to Russia. And social security deductions are smaller, and so are energy costs in winter:

(c) Vedomosti

Роботы не приживаются на российских заводах
Роботы не приживаются на российских заводах
  • Ведомости
  • www.vedomosti.ru
Россия потребляет 0,25% мирового рынка промышленных роботов

I'll continue.

---

Why wouldn't investment go to India, to Mexico, to China or to Malaysia? All things being equal, why would investment go to Russia?

Igor Konyashin:

And why should investment go to Russia?

An atmosphere (climate) is being created which is attractive to investors. Also, our Market is considered to be a developing one. The potential for growth is wider than in the developed countries. And this means there is ground for the start of new projects, startups. In other words, there are points of growth both for the country and for potential investors. The investor is not looking for developed projects. The investor wants to be at the source, to make more money.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

I guess you mean that a legal entity is a state.
And a country is the people who live in it. And this people or country has its own history.
Centuries-old, or not. The constitution and the currency have nothing to do with it.

No. The state is a legal person, not a legal person is the state. Because it is not only the state that is a legal person.

So, to summarise - states as legal persons have their own lifespan. The US as a state has existed since the 18th century with its Constitution (you were the first to write about it, not me) and currency (topic called what?). And you can't name similar states that exist now

Igor Konyashin:

I'll continue.

---

Why wouldn't investment go to India, to Mexico, to China or to Malaysia? All things being equal, why would investment go to Russia?

There you have answered your own question. Even in the screenshots you show.
You can see there that Russia is at the very beginning. And there is enormous room for growth.
Isn't it a business opportunity? In South Korea, for example, from the same screen, it turns out there is nowhere else to invest. Everything has already been interpreted and applied. And in Russia, everything is only just beginning. Isn't that a prospect?

Дмитрий:

No. The state is a legal person, not a legal person is the state. Because it is not only the state that is a legal person.

So, to summarise - states as legal persons have their own lifespan. The US as a state has existed since the 18th century with its Constitution (you were the first to write about it, not me) and currency (topic called what?). And you can't name similar states that exist now

Does Britain count?

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

...in Russia, it's still early days. Isn't that a perspective?

That's what it's all about... It's always just beginning...

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

It creates an atmosphere (climate) that is attractive to investors. Also, our Market is considered an emerging market.

What kind of market is being created when people's incomes have been falling for a year in a row? Who will want to buy? What kind of development can take place in such a situation?

Russians are getting poorer for the third year

What kind of investment climate is being created when the country is under sanctions? And more are being prepared?

Who will invest foreign currency in a country where asset prices have halved in 2014-2015, not even against the dollar, but against the Thai baht (sic!)?

Россияне беднеют третий год
Россияне беднеют третий год
  • www.gazeta.ru
Ежемесячный непрерывный спад реальных располагаемых доходов россиян, по данным Росстата, отмечает двухлетнюю годовщину. В сентябре 2016 года, несмотря на некоторое оживление спроса и рост зарплат, реальные доходы снизились на 2,8% по сравнению с сентябрем 2015 года. Тенденция снижения доходов и спроса пока будет продолжаться, считают эксперты...