FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 99

Lesorub:

Bye signal on the euro!

Everything else is a redemption of bearish positions:

in the moment:

Put in a word for the pound).

Булат:
Yeah, there's a lot of Nostradamuses out there.)
They're all right )) It's just that the time has not yet come for the predictions to come true!

I don't see anything on the eu that would give buyers any hope. on the contrary, if there are any attempts, I will try to enter the sale

Vadens:
Limit 0790,limit 0770,stop 0740,target 1017.
Activated 0790 before the close. Same intention for the next week.

Vadens:
Activated 0790 before closing time. For the next week the intentions are the same.
Doesn't it bother you that the attempts to break 0942 have failed more than once? 4 times on the daily

Вадим Новопашин:
Doesn't it bother you that the attempts to breach 0942 were crashed more than once? 4 times on the daily chart

It's reassuring to know you want it, used ones to help. People write, the 05 has been well poured into the putts and the 11 has been given some firewood. This scenario coincides with my reverie.

sterva:
Put in a word for the pound).

I'm going to guess:

On the pound first buy-limit 4240,total take 4709. The trading range will be killed at 4038 and on to 3670.

I trade with fans, but I do not advise anyone - it is a matter of time to get lost.... I remembered the analogy on a packet of cigarettes "Smoking harms your health!".

Lesorub:

I'm gonna guess:

YES, THAT'S AN OPTIMISTIC PICTURE OF THE RAILS.

And the New Zealander's going to crash. You'll see, it's just like the picture and it matches the rails.

Вадим Новопашин:

THAT'S AN OPTIMISTIC PICTURE OF THE RAILS.

And the New Zealander's going to fall. You'll see, it's just like the picture and it matches the rails.

I've got six pairs in the works...

and the Kiwi could still be hooked: