FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 690

new-rena:

In simple terms, it will fall.

Otherwise, look into it and read up on the WTO.

And if you don't want to look into it in detail, you'll lose your money.

I said "is the ruble going down?" at first you said "are you buying?

If so, I won't upset you again, because I've already told you everything, twice.

Now you say, "In simple terms, it will fall."

So let's look at your unintelligible answer number three))))

I asked you if the ruble will fall, you said you would not upset it, now you say it will fall, so what's the problem if I need it to fall, or do you think if I make a mountain of dough, I will be upset because I do not know what to do with it? ))))

Dimmerd:
I said "Is the ruble going down?" first you said "Are you buying?

If so, I won't upset you again as I've already told you everything, twice."

Now you say, "In simple terms, it will fall."

So let's look at your unintelligible answer number three))))

I asked you if it would fall, you said you would not get upset, now you say that it will fall, so what's the frustration if I need it to fall, or do you think if I make a mountain of dough, I will get upset because I do not know what to do with it? ))))

I said, if you hold an OPEN buy, the news for you will be sad - the ruble will fall, and by a GAP.

It will fall, i.e. it was 55, it will become 53.

Are you hung over?

new-rena:
I said if you hold a buy, the news will be sad for you - the ruble will fall, and by a GAP.
That's right, I buy the Bx/RUB, so let it fall, but I do not understand gaps that almost every day on this pair, it does not count?

Dimmerd:
If i buy the USD/RUB, i may fall, but i do not understand that every day gaps in this pair do not count?

Ours can't count fast, so that's why the GEPs)))

A change in the dollarindex over a period when the ruble is not trading leads to a GEP

new-rena:

Ours can't count fast, that's why the GEPs)))

Plus the change in the dollar index during the period when the ruble is not trading, again a GEP

That's what I'm saying: we have gaps almost every day ))))).

So, as a result of the long tedious discussion between us you misunderstand me and instead of upsetting me you may make me happy)))

Dimmerd:

That's what I'm saying, we have almost every hep )))))

So in the end of a long tedious clarification between us you got me wrong and instead of upsetting me you can make me happy?)))

Yeah.)

Judging by the divergence and the fact that the usdkad has fallen to the trend line from May 3, there is a good chance that price will reverse upwards.

There are two pages of discussions. All you have to do is write either the asset RUB or specifically the currency pair USDRUB. My understanding of Renu is that he is saying usdrub will fall (55-53 for example) and not rub.

Rena again)) what will fall? I thought it was clear what we were talking about, the usd pair and I've said many times that it was a pair and I've posted screenshots of it.

On usdcad I expressed my opinion at 1.28 +- we should buy long term. Strange gave 1.29 as a buy point. I think Pharaoh said to buy 1.2870.