FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 667

Dimmerd:
What's that?
I'm talking about the stud to 60.)

sterva:
I mean the hairpin to 60).
The hairpin on the Alps was on the indicative. It's not on a normal tool! Explained above https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page666#comment_2714830
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Oh yeah, I know I didn't have that spiel on alpari either and thank god, I think it's a more honest broker than many others.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The spike on the Alps was on the indicative. It's not on a normal instrument! Explained above https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page666#comment_2714830
Got it all:)

Dimmerd:

By the way, doesn't this indirectly suggest that the brokers thus knocked out the extra passengers before the ruble reversed back into fall?

There, the quid ruble, on a quarterly basis is a classic bearish pattern. Usually 98 times out of 100 it works up to...

And the period speaks for itself.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

There, the quid ruble, is a classic bearish takeout pattern on a quarterly basis. Usually 98 times out of 100 it works up to...

And the period speaks for itself.

So, only bulls may be taken out by such a hairpin, while bears' points are working on the contrary)) or I've got it wrong

Dimmerd:

So, only bulls can use such a hairpin, but bears on the contrary use points)) - or maybe I've got it wrong.

The hairpin, that's a whole different story...

I'm talking about the current mood of the pair.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Stiletto, that's a completely different story...

I'm telling you about the current mood of the couple in question.

Your sentiments are at odds with the sentiments of the bigwigs, the Russian government and, most importantly, with those of the Old Master

mmmoguschiy-new:
Your sentiments are at odds with those of the majors, the Russian Government and, most importantly, with those of the Old Master.

Why, the Old Man also said to sell the rouble (i.e. to buy USDRUB).

He and I only have different goals, he is looking above 100 and I have other goals for now ;0))

And with the government we are still in the same boat, at least I think so.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Why, Old also said to sell the rouble (i.e. to buy USDRUB).

He and I only have different goals, he is looking above 100 and I have other goals for now ;0))

And with the government we are still in the same boat, at least I think so.

I understand - I meant ruble bears, not USD-RUB. Well then I agree completely!!!