FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 665

Dimmerd:
Alps is an alpari? I don't have one, I'll post it for comparison as soon as I can...
they are.

Lesorub:

You can see the mountains aren't real...

Yeah. And neither are the Insta's.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Yeah. And Insta too.

Grand Capital, too... they'll draw any kind of spires... Then they'll apologize and clean it up...

And we'll tell the forum what happened...

Lesorub:

from whence one leaves, there one comes...

price...

I'm not worried about the audi, the opinion was interesting, although it's not my thing to hold a pose for two years at a time......)

sterva:
I'm not worried about the Audi, it was an interesting opinion, although it's not my thing to hold a pose for two years at a time ......)

running as well?

our guys are tougher than the Urals..., they hold a pose till they're blue in the face...

Lesorub:

Are you also running?

Our guys are tougher than the harsh Ural guys..., they hold their posture until they are blue in the face...

If I don't run and hold a two-year long, does that mean my position is infallible?

There have been prices mentioned that are ridiculous to recall. Now, of course, no one will remember the "mandatory" value of the pound at 1.7. You may not remember it either, since you stubbornly stick to 1.2, but that is not the point.

Suppose I set myself 1.7 for the long term (taking into account the withdrawal), and the price did not come or came back... Increase long term to 10-15 or 30 years and then maybe for sure).

We do not understand it, we do not know much yet, we will run around like this, while THEY, every two years, will withdraw billions...)))

Lesorub:

Grand Capital, too... they'll draw any kind of spires... Then they'll apologize and clean it up...

And we'll tell the forum what happened...

I told you the price. Let's keep an eye on it.

It's not the right place to collect bullshit...

I've got it down to where it's going, but it's not even close to 60 roubles, how could it be?

Dimmerd:

I've got it down to where it's going, but it's not even close to 60 roubles, how could it be?

I guess karma What server do you have? I have ecn.mt4 Russia

Z.U. The most interesting thing - on Robo everything is ok!

That's it, I've figured it out! And here's the thing - it turns out that I had an indicative tool open as a timber chart. At the same time there is no spire on the non-indicative one!

Actually an interesting picture turns out!!! Either it is a fake from Puppet or I don't know We'll see.

P/S/ But what is even more interesting this tool is in the cross part (i.e. it is not indicative, i.e. it is real). So the quote was there!!!