FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 599

Dimmerd:
What about me? I want it to work too.)

He's always on the prowl, like a pioneer. Be ready ))))

He is always looking for the PUTT and the CALL.

Two numbers - one for PUTT and the other for CALL.

azfaraon:

He's always on the prowl, like a pioneer. Be prepared. ))))

He is always looking for the PUTT and the CALL.

Two numbers - one for PUTT and one for CALL.

The penny was the same, the penny was the same.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page587

And we go further and further away.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

it was on the dime, on the dime.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page587

and we keep going further and further away.

Well, I gave it a yen, sort of ))

azfaraon:
Well I gave on the yen of sorts ))
and the levels - which one refers to which date?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
and the levels - which one refers to which date?
according to the report on the 29th

azfaraon:
Based on the report on the 29th

and if you put the previous report there in a different colour and spread it out on H1 - what happens, I wonder. I.e. the point - what are the puts there, what are the calls of these equals and where is the OI?

Strange said between the lines about OM that it does not change much, if I understand correctly.

That is, there should be 6 levels of puts/calls based on the previous report for yesterday, for today, and two levels of OI (yesterday and today, but there will probably be one)

I've always wondered what Strange looks like))) And I remembered ..And even he also leads us out of the Forest)))

https://youtu.be/2eYHIIsJOiM

Эхо
Эхо
  • www.youtube.com
Добрый советский мультфильм о старичке "эхо", который помог заблудившейся девочке найти дорогу домой.

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

And if you put the previous report there in a different colour and spread it out on H1 - what will happen, I wonder. I.e. the point - what are the puts there, what are the calls of these equals and where is the OI?

Strange said between the lines about OM that it does not change much, if I understand correctly.

So there should be 6 levels of puts/calls based on the previous report for yesterday, for today, and two levels of OI (yesterday and today, but there will probably be one)

There in general, everything is funny)))) There as if leads to the water, and then leaves just in front of the pot and starts)))

Dimmerd:

I am not going to argue yet, because the levels of several days cannot be called a statistic, and there may be coincidences, but I want to note that in the first square the price crawled into a small corridor, and between the upper level, which comes from the 26th and 27th the price did not "dare" to break it), but also bypassed lower levels like a concrete wall and rose as much as possible.

Then in the second square, the price went out of the line, but went straight back to the channel.

But on the third square, the price seems to have jumped out of a very uncomfortable zone into the centre of the corridor.

All the sticks have been drawn for two days, i.e. if the bulletin is for 26, the stick goes to 27 as well, well, to check the impact the next day.

It is like a poem)))

Why are you selling, here is the balance zone, where the price will go anyway.

So? Is it OK now? )))