FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 598

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Yeah, not far from what the old one wrote, I'd like to look and see what he meant to tell us, I think we need to catch him more seriously, we can't miss him.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5541158/usdjpy-w1-templer-holdings-management

That's what I got.

График USDJPY, W1, 2016.07.30 19:57 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График USDJPY, W1, 2016.07.30 19:57 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: USDJPY. Период графика: W1. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.07.30 19:57 UTC.

I have a question in the ftp 2 values .I understand one is written in the CALL the other in the put.Which goes where 1 or 2 ?

G015IMM_JPY_C1,-21.60,-21.10, 08:01:02,07/25/2016
These ones? how do you even take them away andforce them?)

to the resultant this add up like this?-21.60

Dimmerd:
Two days of what exactly?
well, to see tomorrow (calculation and forecast gave the old one - let's overlay it on the chart and get a better sniff of his words) and yesterday

And Nakakoi there are 5 of them for 25 hours, is it every few hours fp changes and you have to subtract the average for the whole day or you can just take one and not bother, who does it?

pako:

I threw the C# source code in the cart.

there's a dll for x86

++++++++++++

ROBIT!

HENKY PAKO! YOU ARE A GREAT GUY AND AWESOME PROGRAMMER!

//don't do this kind of stuff...

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
to see tomorrow (old calculation and forecast - let's overlay it on the chart and get a better feel for his words) and yesterday
I have more questions than answers, I need someone to explain everything to a small schoolboy))))

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

++++++++++++

ROBIT!

SENSE PAKO! YOU ARE A HAMMER AND AN AWESOME PROGRAMMER!

//don't do this kind of stuff...

What about me? I want it to work too.)

Dimmerd:
What about me? I want it to work, too.)
It's off-topic. It's different.