FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 415

sxww:
So the main thing here is not to tear the net.
Beard, the pound is over 90% sold. And you know it. Who's buying the banquet?
And at 1.40+ yes, sales are possible.
:))

sxww:

So what kind of dialogue can you have with you, you say - they will fuck everything up, you grin and buy, then you're up to your neck in tomatoes and you, having emptied your dough, keep running here and babbling about something.

Because eight up in the pound is piss, and 15 down is fucked, do you hear yourself?

Tell me how you know about the pound going down.)

all from the reports?

lactone:

Tell me how you found out about the pound's fall.)

all from the reports?

Surprisingly, yes. Before the referendum the bottom line was roughly where the pound came in.

lactone:

Tell me how you found out about the pound's fall.)

all from the reports?

From the reports, you could see how mm was pimping out all the buyers)

Bicus:
Surprisingly, yes. Before the referendum, the bottom line was roughly where the pound came in.

That's where it's been hanging for a couple of weeks)

sxww:
From the reports, it looked like mm was pimping out all the customers)

I mean, mm knew there would be a way out.

Then why was everyone so surprised? I mean, the German Frau and the others.

lactone:

I mean, mm knew there would be a way out.

Then why was everyone so surprised? I mean, the German Frau and everyone else

MM knew, but the German Frau is like our dumb Petrousha - I look in the book - I see uy)

sxww:
MM knew, but the German Frau, like our dumb Petrousha - I look in the book - I see ouch)

You mean the same Bank of England(which mm on the pound) didn't report to Cameron that it was draining its currency? I don't believe it.

That is, Cameron himself was aware of everything that was coming, and of the result of the referendum ( i.e. "it does not matter how they vote, it matters how they think").

Why, then, such a surprised look on his face?

And such a surprise.

lactone:

You mean the same Bank of England (which mm on the pound) didn't report to Cameron that it was draining its currency? I don't believe it.

That is, Cameron himself was aware of everything that was coming, and of the result of the referendum ( i.e. "it does not matter how they vote, it matters how they think").

Why, then, such a surprised look on his face?

And such a surprise

I don't know, but I think it's the way of thinking that counts. You remember when you began as you thought, reasoned, even if someone told you something sensible. What do you think you're paying attention to now? So Cameron is not a speculator, he is a politician and thinks like everyone else.)

sxww:
I don't know, but I think it's the way of thinking that counts. Remember when you started, how you thought, reasoned, even if someone told you something sensible. What do you think you're paying attention to now? So Cameron is not a speculator, he is a politician and thinks like everyone else.)

The only thought that comes to mind is that the pound was drained regardless of the referendum.

That is, even if they had stayed in the EU, they would have found a hundred other "words" to explain the fall of the pound by the respected "experts".

Except they wouldn't get the current "maemo what maemo" so abruptly and quickly.