FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 409

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page404#comment_2596109

You were warned here... and I also wrote earlier that the hep would close after the ref... I don't know where I wrote it. I showed you that I started salting, I warned you... like a peanut butterfly =))))))))))))))))))))

warned him about the audi... =) he even told me the level for goodness sake =)

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Roman is not done yet! There are only 5 counties voting out of 382. And the audusd will be back yet.

max325:

Roman is not done yet! There are only 5 constituencies that voted out of 382.

and I'm already filleted... I've got an unhealthy purchase left with 3870... everything's closed... and it's standing in the BU...

If anyone who's been chatting with me is looking... they know that i said in march that we buy and forget the short until june with a target of 1.48...

the reason they also knew there was a debt level...

yesterday showed an entry from the border... sorry it didn't go to 52... a good order there... but it only took 3...

when i get to the computer with the squares i will post the whole beauty of the picture on 6 pairs...

Roman Busarov:

and I'm already filthy... I've got an unhealthy purchase left with a 3870... all closed... and it's sitting in the BU...

If anyone who's been chatting with me is looking... they know that I said buy and forget the short until June with a target of 1.48...

the reason they also knew there was a debt level...

yesterday showed an entry from the border... sorry it didn't go to 52 there was a good order... so it only took 3...

Well, good. ))))) and I'll go to the end of the euro. In gbpaud and gbpnzd I already had fun with 1000 pips taken and in the bushes.

max325:
Good. ))))) and I'll go all the way on the eu.

i don't trade =) i do, but very rarely

it's time for bed now =) more rest tomorrow...

Tantrik:

(Granny Vanga - wear glasses!)

dp. there's already 9 figs. someone will be waiting for 20 - just don't know where from ))))))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page401

9 more )))))))

Dmitry Chepik:
The Great One!!! So, don't be sarcastic.

Is Britain leaving the EU?

max325:
Sitting in sales on eurusd .

Nuu....Gods....)))

Thank you all !

Max, 1.1180 passed .)))

I have the next pivot at 1.0970 , options at 1.0990

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Is Britain leaving the EU?
Looks like it's going to stay ))))) (it's all been calculated a long time ago)