FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 421

Tantrik:
Сидор Петрович! да забей ты на это болото с утконосами.

Teacher, how could I without you?))

Lesorub:

I think they're buying it...

and I've started selling it:

It's easy for a short period of time (at least to treat hep...) Except that sometimes you want to take a bigger one and carry it away.)))

Lesorub:
Tuma, entry on the euchre again!!!

Yeah, I can see that.)

They're trading up nicely. )

Thanks!

sterva:
For a short period of time it's easy (at least to treat hepatitis)... But sometimes you want to take a bigger one and carry it away))).
That's for the Heads...

sxww:

Vas, I told you both about the pound and the euro - sell)

Strange, so we were selling with you (those who read this thread are probably also getting rich from free signals). Our signals coincided when the euro was around 1.14...

But now for some reason I am in buy, you are still in sell. But I hope that on Tuesday you will also buy.)

Thanks!

tuma_news:

Strange, so we sold with you (those who read this thread probably got rich from free signals as well). Our signals coincided when the euro was around 1.14...

But now for some reason I am in buy, you are still in sell. But I hope that on Tuesday you will also buy.)

Thanks!

Until audi reaches yesterday's break, no point in even buying against the quid... unless a scalp...

tuma_news:

Strange, so we were selling with you (those who read this thread are probably also getting rich from free signals). Our signals coincided when the euro was around 1.14...

Thanks!

I do not do buy today and sell tomorrow.)

Audi only sells.

Told me yesterday, you want to buy something, buy a buckshaw, they give it for free.

sxww:
Audi only sells.

Yes, the 0.7 +- 50 zone is beautiful... but I don't believe it for this month...

while Friday's break is beautiful... I have a sell off at 0.7580