FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 368

sxww:

Tuma, I agree with what the teacher wrote, there will be a fucking crisis in '17, the states will come out of it better than anyone else, no one who prints money for the whole world has and can't have a problem.

What to do? Nothing, you just keep the quid)

OK) Thank you for the clarification.

Thank you.

sxww:
Wait for it at 09 to start and then lower.

Ehhhh....I gave in to your temptations)))

Closed my buy on Euro....1,1290 sold out.

Strange.....1,1150 to start. Let it come there first.

Thanks.

sterva:

That's right, one of the US presidents thought so. He made a mistake when he said that. His murder became a mystery. There were no followers. The blind kittens of other countries (from Stalin, de Gaulle to Gaddafi and Chavez) did not understand what they were dealing with.

The poor bastards were stupidly attacking the dollar and accordingly they were poisoned, removed from power, shot, irradiated. Real life is such that the US president can only be gently advised and that is all. Nowadays, only those who are sure to stay out of it are elected.

I agree.

max325:

Handsome!

1.1180 !!!

I have support at 1.1153.

Anyway, my plan is this: from 1,1180 and on a move down the pendants in 10p.

Thanks!

Gentlemen, how do you feel about collective trading.

For example, everyone here posts their levels from where to enter and exit.

Thank you!

sterva:

Nonsense) Sorry, but even with a complete collapse of the EU the pound will be interesting. There will be lots of reasons to make up now to pull it back, but the dollar isn't all right either. Obama should never have interfered with the Fed in the first place.

He still doesn't seem to have understood who he was trying to tell how to operate. You can't have amateurs interfering in an organisation that has been run for 100 years by smart-ass Jews. The consequences, I think, will be seen by the end of this year).

Bitch. Cleverness and cunning are different things. They (the Jews) only benefit from big capitals to dispose of as they wish. And they simply leave other countries no alternative but to play by their rules. That's why the dollar rules everyone. And it seems to me more cunning (bribery of all cbc around the world, coercion (twisting arms), otherwise it will be worse), than smart. With that kind of capital anyone on this forum could do the same thing they have been doing for centuries. What they have a great advantage in my opinion is: a united team that believes they were humiliated 100-200 years ago and they should be compensated for it. Also the continuity of power and capital is also a big plus. That is the whole story. Draw your own conclusions. And no one will ever stop them from doing anything. The US President is on their side (because he only benefits from it). In my 3 years in forex. They have never had a single screw-up. Everything as they planned it, that's how it happened. And it will happen according to their pre-conceived and coordinated plan of action with all the countries involved. Unless a new force with the same capital and team appears. And will be able to crush their plans to smithereens. To come up with 288 action templates. Of which I've solved approximately 50% in three years. Anyone can do it. And those in their diaspora around the world will be flush with knowledge of all 288 options. So I'm sorry, but there's no way I'd call them clever.

max325:
Bitch. Intelligence and cunning are not the same thing. They (the Jews) only benefit from large amounts of capital, which they can use as they wish. And they simply leave other countries no alternative but to play by their rules. That's why the dollar rules everyone. And it seems to me more cunning (bribery of all cbc around the world, coercion (twisting arms), otherwise it will be worse), than smart. With that kind of capital anyone on this forum could do the same thing they have been doing for centuries. What they have a great advantage in my opinion is: a united team that believes they were humiliated 100-200 years ago and they should be compensated for it. Also the continuity of power and capital is also a big plus. That is the whole story. Draw your own conclusions. And no one will ever stop them from doing anything. The US President is on their side (because he only benefits from it). In my 3 years in forex. They have never had a single screw-up. Everything as they planned it, that's how it happened. And it will happen according to their pre-conceived and coordinated plan of action with all the countries involved. Unless a new force with the same capital and team appears. And will be able to crush their plans to smithereens. To come up with 288 action templates. Of which I've solved approximately 50% in three years. Anyone can do it. And those in their diaspora around the world will be flush with knowledge of all 288 options. So I'm sorry, but there's no way I can call them smartasses.
There will be no other power. Intelligence and cunning are one and the same, they do not exist without each other.