FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 363

mmmoguschiy-new:
Mavrodi has been talking about it since 11 - surprise!!!
I'm betting my own dough on it. Mavrodi too? There's plenty of pussies around.

Tantrik:
the analysis of my forecasts (D1) since 2012 has yielded results since 14. the forecasts are already correct - in terms of sentiment and trend -. H4 is high probability, H1 is 50/50, and discs m5-15 - no negative results yet.
Minus 80%?

sxww:
I've been telling you about it for six months, the end of this-17th, preparing properly.
either the beginning of 2017 or the middle of it - yes, a grandiose crisis! 1) Eurozone, Canada, Russia and commodity countries, 2) and by the quid behind them (or no crisis at all in the states)

sxww:
Minus 80%?
I'm done - this rubbish - going straight to personalities, and there have been plenty of experiments on pamm - yes a drawdown - but not a drain. (the fact that there is nowhere to look at you is a FACT you are just voices..... maybe ghosts...)

Tantrik:
either the beginning of 2017 or the middle - yes , a grand crisis! 1) Eurozone, Canada, Russia and commodity countries, 2) and by the quid behind them (or no crisis at all in the states)
Totally agree.

Tantrik:
I'm going to stop with this bullshit - it's all about personalities, and there's been a lot of experimentation on pamm - yes it's a drawdown - but it's not a drain. (The fact that there is nowhere to look at you is a FACT you're just voices..... maybe the afterlife, maybe ghosts...).
Didn't get personal, so no need to be offended.

sxww:
I didn't get personal, so no need to be offended.
Come on! Good luck!

sxww:
What I could have given you, another wouldn't have given you, from the heart, learn)
Strange. There is something real about these central bank resets. But it's not clear why the Bank of Canada started the bailouts so early as opposed to the ECB?

max325:
Strange. There's something real about these central bank bounces. But then why the fuck did the Bank of Canada start loading so early?

Look, there is a growth in the Canadian, people are buying it. Who is selling to these buyers? The market maker, the Canadian central bank. He can't choose when and at what price, he provides liquidity for his currency, he sells to the buyers. And so it went on until a critical mass of selling was accumulated which would cause the cd to fall further.

The euro has been rising for the last six months and the eb is selling it to the buyers.

sxww:
Look, there is a growth in the Canadian, people are buying it. Who is selling to these buyers? The market maker, the Canadian central bank. He can't choose when and at what price, he provides liquidity for his currency, he sells to the buyers. And so it goes on until a critical mass of sales is accumulated, which will cause the cd to fall further.
Makes sense. But the rise in the euro to 1.16 continued without the ECB selling. ??? So there are no sales reports or are there?