Lesorub:

Stops on the euro will be triggered, there will be a pullback:

or the stops will go on =)

Roman Busarov:
or on foot further on = )
Friday...

Lesorub:
Friday...

More worried about the health of the pound.

Down is not finishing, up is not getting the tr. old 1.45 for now, but has the Moor done his job?(((

sterva:

More worried about the health of the pound.

It's not eating down, it's not getting to the top. 1.45 for now, but has the Moor done his job?

he now bans on the chiff with the euro: chiff stops in 15 p. (9978), the eu in 30 p. (1046) from the current ...

week's stake, mona should be in the bag by the evening...

Кэмерон решил провести референдум о членстве Великобритании в ЕС 23 июня
Кэмерон решил провести референдум о членстве Великобритании в ЕС 23 июня
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 20 февраля. INTERFAX.RU - Премьер-министр Великобритании Дэвид Кэмерон объявил в субботу, что намерен провести 23 июня референдум, на которому решится вопрос о том, останется ли страна в ЕС, пишет The Evening Standard. "В парламенте я предложу организовать голосование 23 июня", - сказал Кэмерон в ходе выступления в Лондоне. Он пояснил...

Tomorrow morning we'll see how we managed to forecast prices for the previous week, and at the same time I'm accepting requests for forecasts for the next 22.02 - 26.02 (please specify "Forecast for the week 22.02 - 26.02" and preferably 750*550 picture size).

application ))))

Tantrik:

application ))))

I can't make out your Christmas trees// what do you eat?) to what level I don't understand/ tell me

Evgeniy Balchin:
I look as long as I can not make out your Christmas trees// what do you eat them with?) to what level I do not understand / tell me

the forecast is to the left of the price so as not to jinx it. And what is unclear there correction (maybe not) 1.1190 then downwards ! with every forecast the peak is rising now 1.0950 reversal upwards. Just to close the breakdown of 28.01 (breakdown of the high - up)

pound 1.4840 either a reversal or a good correction. (Pound - peaks stop, ranges oozes - I will never trade it. Forecast for the forecast)

Evgeniy Balchin:
The particle can also be analysed on the pon
Can I teach you how to use a graphics editor? Because your screenshots with huge white margins make inefficient use of space.