FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 134

Sdimm:
how is your PAMM doing? or do you have new priorities? )))
in a coma (((( , will continue with new tc's when i test.

Tantrik:
exhaustion testing - yes this thing works. (requires constant monitoring((( ))
depletion is still torturing, i thought you said it doesn't work )))) Where did the old one go? gone for good again? )))

Sdimm:
i see you're still tormented by exhaustion, i thought you said it ain't working )))) Where the old one gone? Gone for good again? )))

No, now impulse corrections are being tested (12 pairs - I will leave the top 6), and more ranges !!! while the pound. (breakdown of hayves and return, and continuation of trend) on history - general +, but there are stagnant - flat years.

(HOWEVER)) that's it, the pound is here! (oranges)

Tantrik:

No, now impulse corrections are being tested (12 pairs - I will leave the top 6), and more ranges !!! while the pound. (breakdown of hayves and return, and continuation of trend) on history - general +, but there are stagnant - flat years.

(HOWEVER)) that's it, the pound is here! (to pick oranges).

busy life )))) Go on, be well)))

Sdimm:
I see nothing has changed in this world....
Stability))) hilarious...

Tantrik: the truck's here! (picking oranges)
Teacher... be careful out there. Take care!))

Vizard_:
Stability )))) hilarious...
a sign of skill ))) Hi Wizard )))

http://bulochnikov.livejournal.com/2328409.html

Whether to put it here or in humour)

Золото купить невозможно. Даже самоварное золото. Одни битики в сервере.
Золото купить невозможно. Даже самоварное золото. Одни битики в сервере.
  • bulochnikov.livejournal.com
На вопрос, - почему рыночная экономика рухнет, - уже есть простой и короткий ответ. Потому, что она уже какая угодно, но совсем не рыночная, хотя ею до сих пор пытаются управлять по старым, еще позапрошлого века методичкам. Вот один из примеров. В мире кризис, а активы, во все прошлые кризисные периоды выступавшие способом сохранения капитала...

Sdimm:
a sign of skill ))) Hi Wizard )))
hi...