FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1169

sterva:

Pound 1.15.))

Dead branch.....

from an alleyway.

sterva:

Pound 1.15.))

Dead branch.....

Because there has been deliberate work on the principles of the laws of psychology ...

I stopped writing after Olga came and said that a drawdown of 30 points on the pound is a misfortune. And Romashka cannot confess that he also bought it and he proves to everybody that he knew that it will be 1.20. Everyone basically bought it. I put 150 pips into the pound at 1.2850-1.27. But when you are right in 9 cases and wrong in 1 case, it is also not correct to criticize me for this 1 case. And calling everyone a bandwagon and a backbencher is not right either. There are guys who are as close as you are to China with squares and koloputs. Pardon the expression. )))

I don't see the point in repeating the same thing a hundred times.

Idler, the day after tomorrow, when the euro goes up 20 pips, you will be shat on and told what a loser you are) So you'd better not write anything, let them keep playing here.

mmmoguschiy-new:
лучше представь где он будет плавать, когда спустя еще некоторое время, не дойдя до паритета, евра очутится где-то в районе 1,18

On mt5 a month ago I wrote that they won't see the euro above 1.13 for a couple of years, they're bullshitting there as well as here.

max325:
I have stopped writing after Olga came and said that a drawdown of 30 points on buying the pound is a misfortune. And Romashka cannot say that he also bought it and he proves to everybody that he knew it would be 1.20. Everyone basically bought it. I put 150 pips into the pound at 1.2850-1.27. But when you are right in 9 cases and wrong in 1 case, it is also not correct to criticize me for this 1 case. And calling everyone a bandwagon and a backbencher is not right either. There are guys who are as close as you are to China with squares and koloputs. Pardon the expression. )))

Meaning 13% What's the big deal.

I have had very little or no drawdown in the pound.

I need 13%), and the loss to keep and build up - this is for long-term traders who will prove that 300K is dust.

sterva:

Meaning 13% What's the big deal.

I have had very little or no drawdown in the pound.

I need 13 in the +), and the loss to keep and increase - it's to the long termers there will prove that even 300K dust

Bitch, who put this *** in your head that you are babbling on and on? You can't sit in drawdowns, normal traders do not sit in drawdowns at all, take note.

sxww:
Bitch, who put this bullshit in your head that you're spouting here one by one? Normal traders don't sit in drawdowns, they don't sit in drawdowns at all.
You said yourself there is no such thing as a 100% entry into the market and you admit that there are moves against your entries.

Movlat Baghiyev:
You said yourself there is no such thing as a 100% entry into the market and you admit that there are moves against your entries.

Hustle and bustle for suckers)