FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1164

Before the news

Server Muradasilov:

Before the news

It's a splash again.

They don't seem to digest immediately...

sterva:

It's a splash again.

They don't seem to digest it right away...

So they only do reports when it's news time for drag for example - the beginning of babbling, the beginning of news time, and they have a long speech.

The news robots start bombing first, and then all the others - it means that nothing has been said yet, what to start with

Lesorub:

Is Sunday the fall molt of werewolves?

Or what?

There's more than 4k oi on the prowler on the putt. And the volume is over 6k. Why?

mmmoguschiy-new:
the moon causes flushes. yellow fluid to the temples
I'm aware of the yellow eyes and stuff. How does that help us?

sterva:

Is Sunday the fall molt of werewolves?

Or what?

Strong movement in the CELL on Eura either on Friday or Monday, +/- 1-2 days before the event...

Could be on unemployment tomorrow as well....

mmmoguschiy-new:
There is nothing I can do to help, except to warn

To warn of trouble-put your feet up, ladies and gentlemen!

Hello! I have had a problem with my last name changing, so I decided to update my profile, but was unable to do so. I started looking to delete the account and create a new one using my new surname, but I couldn't find it either. I have a question, can I even delete my account and all information, and I'm sorry, how do I do that? I'll add to the above that I don't want my details to be available on internet search engines with a link to this website. I'm supposed to register with the website and my details won't be shown in any way on the internet!

Any advice! Thank you for your reply!