FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1144

Strange is the cotier, he's not here))) I'll get him now....

new-rena:
freaking out))))
these two pricks are as annoying as a hole in the wall without a bullet... annoying...

Roman Busarov:
I'm already annoyed with these two pricks who are as useful as a hole without a boo-boo... annoying...
Get some sleep... I'll bury the pound for now. There's not much left...

Roman Busarov:

When did I ever lose to you?

All you do is stink.

What, did you lose your memory after you blew it again?

You're so smelly.))

That's great!

The pound is at least a month's worth of work.

I was joking about the 1.15, but I don't think anyone got it.)

Just a bad dream...

Roman Busarov:
I'm getting annoyed with these two pricks who are as useless as a hole in the wall... pissed off...

And what are you?! postfuck snot and sit around waiting for someone to bite on a ref link, or some other paid bullshit, like a paid chat room, so that at least a couple of pennies on another drainage account to throw ...

I personally, respect all participants in the thread and my opinion does not change ... It's all the fault of money, it spoils the weak-minded people....

Lesorub:

I give a gift in honour of the good weather in my town...

the same 1,000 p.

:

Have you decided to send the pound?

Lesorub:

sticks worked out, the picture is a few pages above...

and sent long ago...

there he will be, but not anytime soon...

Dmitry Chepik:

And what about you?! post factum snot and sit around waiting for someone to bite on a ref link, or some other paid bullshit, like a paid chat room, so that at least a couple of pennies can be deposited into another draining account ...

Personally, I respect all participants in the branch and my opinion will not change ... It's all money's fault, it spoils weak-minded people....

is where the post fact???????? all the deals were given and voiced here. So don't give me that post factum bullshit

paid bullshit????? what? I don't know????

The paid chat room closed a long time ago in february and there were 16 people at 4 per group. at $5 a week they were earning a lot more... and before the closure of the chat (because i decided to refine the strategy) for the same pound said that the targeting in June 48 + (and there all spring said that i only trade up) . for gold there voiced 1352 +-.

To paraphrase the rudeness of the 'old one' in a milder form.

WITHOUT DOING GOOD, YOU WON'T GET EVIL EITHER...