FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1139

I think it was an Armageddon-type plug-in)

mmmoguschiy-new:
So - how are your quarterly limits on the pound? 1.25 - the floor, according to the message? Write it down, or better yet, show it schematically in the report, or where did you forge it?

z.s. the seams of the pants are not sprawling? )))
you better tell me - when the hemp will be 70 ...)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
it's for Idler.
well then 99)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
99? Where did you see that? I was talking about 94-97, actually. I don't remember the exact level.

What's my point? If your edge on the pound is worthless, what makes you think the yen will be the way you want it to be?

Why didn't you sell then?

mmmoguschiy-new:
All in the best puppeteering tradition - the method "on the contrary" ))))

Fuck it. Didn't lose much. )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
By the way where did the level come from? 1,2? That wasn't even seen on the deltas on the options )))

I have patterns. It didn't work.))) +500-1500 from 1.30.

mmmoguschiy-new:
)) I have TA. But even it had a minimum of 1.252. In general, he fooled everybody, as always!!! Handsome!!!

It remains to wait for post facto explanations from the local koloputnye "analysts" - they certainly knew everything

Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. We'll see what happens next. But I don't feel like buying it anymore.

Let's remember these silly Bandar-logs)

You won't get far on the moon and the yen, but a rising pound and the euro..... will go a long way...

Yes, Chapik? ))))))

max325:

Yeah, it's a bit of a mess. We'll see what happens next. But I don't want to buy it anymore.

It doesn't matter what to buy or sell. Moon or euro or whatever. We just need to do business.)

The pound has paused, but it's bouncing, it's bouncing))))))

Beautiful night. We'll sleep in this afternoon.)

Bye!