FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1141

High-frequency speakers have successfully helped the trend by exactly half

Maksim Diveev:
Interestingly, on different brokers the lows are completely different.
demo metaquotes mt5 snot to 1.1475. Who has what minimum?
1.1920 Dukascopy....

Dmitry Chepik:
1.1920 Dukascopy....
it's different on websites. in mt4 it's different

mmmoguschiy-new:
and in MT4 - not everywhere. Inst...x surprised!!! 1,203

...nda - ffff - 1.4

into the forecast!

mmmoguschiy-new:
fuck it... fuck it... )))

although judging by the indicative studs on the rouble-dollar - it is possible to put it in the forecast.

I was just looking at the pound futures.

There wasn't a fucking price drop like that.

VTB showed such a chip - 1.1614

mmmoguschiy-new:
fuck it... f*ck it... )))

Although judging by the indicative studs on the ruble-dollar - you can go into the forecast.

Yes, they measured just to drop the quote to dump the buyers and then accepted that 1.203)))) was enough.

When they measured up to 1.1475, trading was off, and the official went on when they turned on trading

And everyone has different quotes for the pound, because everyone had to drop the price in different ways and then to send the traders a report saying that they lost money at that price.

And if a trader had a TP below 1.2035, the price would be banana.

What the hell are you doing?

So there is no way to make a forecast on this.

mmmoguschiy-new:
what's there to measure? peeps? i went to an ad on a dotcom bingo site

you told me they already measured everything a long time ago.

They now have their own instrument for such purposes, MT-like.

At first I thought that the liquidity provider was totally screwed, but then I changed my mind)))

Chapik, I told you, there's no point and there won't be any, ounli trolling, or are you too dumb?)))

Bicus, and Rena yes, cool, all the time against the wind on his miracle ts and out of the bushes in the profits with empty pockets as always)))

sxww:

Chapik, I told you, there's no point and there won't be any, ounli trolling, or are you too dumb?)))

Bicus, and Rena yes, cool, all the time against the wind on his miracle ts and out of the bushes in the profits with empty pockets as always)))

another jealous.

would you be able to buy with your hands 3 pips from the start of the rise in price and allow the trade on the pound? and that's the spread so asc...

It was said "kids buy the quid", but dumb kids know best as always)