FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1291

new-rena:
agree

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's what I mean too - the rating is nothing. But I have a good memory and new-rena is also me.

agree

=========

You're already talking to yourself, it's alarming, maybe this is the first signal...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

agree

=========

Already talking to yourself, alarming, maybe this is the first signal...

North, I just showed that I'm not lying. Now put all three ratings together. Do you remember how you were sarcastic - like I'm already outranking you?

The thing is that one is a seller, the other is MQL5 and the third is MQL4.

I registered here when password from 4-Rod did not work yet and I don't have to show my seller.

They've recently started using everybody's last name.

So that makes three grand.

Renat Akhtyamov:
North, I just showed that I am not lying. Now put all three ratings together. Well, you think you're being sarcastic - like I'm already outranking you??

1.I wrote above: our rankings are different in terms of weight class,

2. Show me where I was being sarcastic ... a man is such a bastard that any phrase is twisted the way he wants ... (you obviously misunderstood something in your time).

3. I'm not a liar on the Internet either, but I am one in life (there are many of them, but I am the only one) and I am just Sergey Novokhatskiy

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

1.I wrote above: our rankings are different in terms of weight class,

2. Show me where I was being sarcastic ... a man is such a bastard that any phrase is twisted the way he wants ... (you obviously misunderstood something in your time).

3. I'm not lying on the Internet either, I'm a real liar (there are many of them, but I'm the only one) and I'm just Sergey Novokhatskiy

All right, calm down. If not, then no. Forget it. I missed.

And by the way, you ain't got no weight class and you ain't got nothing to compare it to. You're as much of a trader as I am.

Renat Akhtyamov:

North, I just showed that I wasn't lying. Now put all three ratings together. Do you remember how you were sarcastic - like I'm already outranking you?

The thing is, one is a seller, the other is MQL5, and the third is MQL4.

I registered here when password from 4-Rod did not work yet and I don't have to show my seller.

But recently they started using last names for everyone.

That makes three grand.

I don't get it again, now I get it... I wrote that one blah, blah, blah, blah... and hence your entire rating on all three profiles...

I'm done with the showdown, it's time for a yearly summary... not blah... blah... blah...

Good luck with that.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I didn't get it again, now I get it... I wrote that one blah, blah, blah, blah... and hence your entire ranking on all three profiles...

That's it, it's time for a yearly summary... not blah... blah... blah...

Good luck.

Okay. Likewise.

Renat Akhtyamov:

All right, calm down. No means no. It's over. I missed.

By the way, you have no weight class and there's nothing to compare. You're a trader like me.

I disagree:

1. First of all, I'm an industrialist;

2. then I'm a bit of a salesman;

3. I'm always finding new things to do, but it's more interesting...

And then:

at 4. I'm a trader.

lactone:

Bucks/ruble bought some in real time. The broker, unfortunately, does not allow to trade this pair. At 1 to 100 I don't believe, but 70p/bucks should see.

Usd/cad once went to 1.3 and the second time it didn't catch the 20p pending(

For the baxoyen, ironic.

I've had the baxoena for a long time now. And the lion's share and closed.

Here, let the leftovers hang.

I'll show you something else, too. Funtoyenas. One month exactly. No nerves and opening the terminal every couple of days. 30% of the initial one has already been fixed.

I will be able to buy for 130) But the targets will be different))

Pardon me, respect.

People come in all kinds of ways.

Joke or irony without a bottle can not understand).

Fooey has come out well. You may have your own variant of EUR/JPY.

Decided not to go into the sell yet, there were signs today.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I disagree (writing about work):

1. I am first and foremost a producer;

2. then I'm a bit of a businessman;

3. I'm always finding new things to do, but it's more interesting to live...

and then:

at 4. i am a trader.

all the same.

two boots are a pair

but I don't like it when one person starts to elevate himself above the others, no matter what or how

I do not like it when one person starts to exalt himself or herself above the others, no matter what, and it does not matter how.

Now go through all of our arguments and everything will fall into place, leaving only the best memories of the past.

It's a deal... the wedding is when... here's a branch... a showdown at a showdown...))