FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1188

Financial institutions are leaving the UK because of Brexit

http://www.kommersant.ru/Doc/3065818

Dear friends!
A strong recommendation to all who regularly take the "blue" pill, still take the "red" pill at least occasionally.

ratnasambhava:
Dear friends!
A strong recommendation to all who regularly take the "blue" pill, still take the "red" pill at least occasionally.

+1)

Z.O. Hahahaha! I thought it was a branch of humour and gave me a plus).

Andrei Etylkut:

+1)

Z.U. Hahahaha! I thought it was a humour thread so I gave it a plus).

Yes, there are specimens here who find it difficult, and sometimes impossible, to explain that they are not hilarious or reciting poetry, but making predictions.

What do you think about yen or ruble - what should we expect?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.01.08 13:42

Branch rules: there is a strict moderation in the branch. Swearing and insults are prohibited.

Desirable format of giving of the information: the inserted picture with a marking and a small explanation. For example like this:

And a description of what's shown and how you see it going forward.

new-rena:

I agree. It's not worth continuing in this case.

The hardest thing for anyone in forex is to admit their mistakes and never put on rose-coloured glasses.

The very first thing to learn is to look at your strategy and ask yourself the question - can I get dumped and how will they do it?

When the answer to this question is no, then you can try trading.

By the way, on the eurochip... I've noticed it's not that wide and the risk of loss is not that big.

Yeah, it's a good pair to work in the channel.

new-rena:

The very first thing you need to learn is to look at your strategy and ask yourself the question - can I get dumped and how will I get dumped?

And how exactly do you lose a strategy? I have seen this many times with EAs from the Market - as long as no one talks about it, everything works. But at a certain moment, the Expert Advisor becomes popular, with a lot of reviews and comments, and then one day it suddenly starts to fail. Nothing else helps, not even optimizing parameters. Even if I use my own unique settings instead of the standard ones the stops will still be caught more often than necessary. I want to understand the principle why it happens.
If there were no parameters in an EA, it would be understandable, and everyone trades in unison and loses each other with joint efforts. But it is strange when we have our own settings which are unique anyway and a previously working EA is still losing money.

Dr.Trader:
And how exactly do strategies fail? I've seen this many times with Expert Advisors from Market - as long as no one talks about it, everything works. But at a certain moment, the Expert Advisor becomes popular with a lot of reviews and comments, and then one day it suddenly starts to fail. Nothing else helps, not even optimizing parameters. Even if I use my own unique settings instead of the standard ones the stops will still be caught more often than necessary. I want to understand the principle why it happens.
If there were no parameters in the Expert Advisor, it would be clear, everyone trades in unison and loses each other with joint efforts. But it is strange when we have our own settings which are unique anyway and the Expert Advisor is losing anyway.

Easy.

For example - we put an order in buy/sell, no matter how we decide on the direction of the trade. Can the price go against the order? Easily.

For example we calculate the risk. We calculate the entire deposit for the certain amount of points as a support in case something goes wrong. And what happens if the price goes higher? The same thing - livantos.

This is how one can evaluate absolutely any strategy - it will fail or will not fail.

I see, like, there are stops for safety => the dealing desk is automatically drooling to draw a candle.

What if I trade on ecn, which, on the contrary, is more profitable for me to trade longer and more? Suppose I make a public signal on an honest ecn, with stops, will anyone be able to drain it in such a case?

sterva:

USDCAD half held for sport.

Canadian in the morning

In general, it looks like a triangle will be drawn on D1.