FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1179

new-rena:
Naturally, I am not going to lay out all my work on this strategy. But it has been done. If you are interested, I am ready to continue the conversation via private messages.
With the greatest pleasure.

Movlat Baghiyev:

To be honest, it's like at the lessons at DTs, they show charts and say, "See how I made money here and how great it turned out ... and you got 1000 points at a time .

I'm telling you from the point of view of an ordinary man.

not at once but in a month and there is no reason to close these orders yet ....

Who knows the name of the indicator which shows the point of an open position (not yet closed) on the chart? Like new-rena, like
Looking and looking, but it's not the same

est. vizard_ ... can i have a story for tonight about the euro? :)

Maksim Diveev:
Who knows the name of indicator which shows the point of open position (not yet closed) on the chart? Like new-rena, like
I'm looking and looking but it's not the same

Show history is called

Searched in the codebase, got lost. That's why I am posting it here (I just downloaded it there earlier)

Files:
9mkjl5.zip  2 kb

praeiwis:
Mr. vizard_ ... can i have a story for tonight about the euro? :)

thanks, vizard... yes, the conference and the eb rate... then there's the american unemployment figures... it's going to be an interesting evening... i read somewhere that some investors are looking forward to it... I think it's going to be a beautiful merry-go-round :)... as long as I don't pass out, I like that kind of show :)... .

Yeah... turns out it's all been there already.... )))...

new-rena:

Show history is called

Searched in the codebase, got lost. So I'm posting it here (just downloaded it from there earlier)

Thank you, I have removed unnecessary lines from the orders and left what I wanted

Maksim Diveev:
Thanks, I took out the extra lines from the traps and left the one I wanted.

I did the same for myself.

I downloaded the original.