FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1170

You set them to breakeven, but they will open a deal and end up losing by at least 200 (4 digits). You say you don't give a damn.) So why do you make people lose money?)

Movlat Baghiyev:
You set them to breakeven, but they open a deal and they end up losing by at least 200 (four digits). You tell them you don't give a damn.) So why do you keep losing money?)

I get a kick out of your stupidity, go dig a hole in the ground.

I'm not gonna tell you anything about the trade, so save your stupid questions.

mmmoguschiy-new:
For the Canadian, when will you cover the rush? When will the swap go down?
And that's another load of bullshit you keep repeating here like a maptra.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Justify yourself, comrade! Just one word of yours? Just one maptra? Don't you think you should keep your mouth shut, you'll catch a cold.
God willing.

https://charts.mql5.com/12/815/gbpusd-m30-fx-choice-limited.png

Once again I appeal to the moderator to take action please ...

Diagonal wedge within wave (b) , presumably now vaughn (c)

Hi all. I've been hatching an idea all week. And I've come to the decision that I also need a device like Renat's. ))) I want to make a program to help. Need a good programmer. Quickly and accurately. Looking for a needle in a haystack in freelance I do not want to. Recommend someone who has already ordered a program.

max325:
Hi all. I've been hatching an idea all week. And I've come to the decision that I also need a device like Renat's. ))) I want to make a program to help. Need a good programmer. Quickly and accurately. Looking for a needle in a haystack in freelance I do not want to. Recommend someone who has already ordered a programme.
What is the essence of the device?

Admin, please remove these miracle pictures and clevernesses)