FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1151

new-rena

:

Gentlemen, draw it yourself.
Honestly, like a child)) as soon as I give a hint or a little criticism, I frown.) So you want to tell me that the line I drew in your picture you already knew what the range would be?

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm like a child, honest)) as soon as I see a reasoning or a small criticism, I'm immediately frowning)) So you want to say that you already knew what the line in your picture would be, that it would be in such a range?

So get into it first. Buying is in the oven, selling is in the oven and the price is where??? What's not clear? You don't know how to trade - where to buy and where to sell?

You need to chew your snot first, and then try to say something.

Your signal is half-cleared, so what?

You even dumped the demo, what and who am I talking to?

Kids, for God's sake...

And the vertical bar you drew is correct only for the current moment, you have to learn to shift this bar in the course of price movement, that's why you get such triangles

And at every moment we have to be able to see the current situation and understand why the price is here and where it will go

So the chart says it all perfectly.

new-rena:

So get into it first. Buying is in the oven, selling is in the oven and the price is where??? What's not clear? You don't know how to trade - where to buy and where to sell?

You need to chew your snot first, and then try to say something.

Your signal is half-cleared, so what?

You even dumped the demo, what and who am I talking to?

Kids, for God's sake...

And the vertical bar you drew is correct only for the current moment, you have to learn to shift this bar in the course of price movement, that's why you get such triangles

And at every moment you have to be able to see the current situation and understand why the price is here

are you confused? what demo?

Movlat Baghiyev:
Are you confused? What demo?

the profile with the signal is yours, not mine... What is it? It's a mess, isn't it?

i told you there is something wrong with your memory, you basically can't remember what happened yesterday or even today...

new-rena:

the profile with the signal is yours, not mine... What is it? It's a mess, isn't it?

I'm telling you there's something wrong with your memory, you mostly can't remember what happened yesterday or even today...

It's just like everyone else in the service, no worse and no better...

Movlat Baghiyev:
Where's the drain? ))...Everything is the same as everyone else in this service, no worse and no better.
Half a year for nothing - is that some kind of business?

Drainage is ahead, don't worry, everything will be just like people).

new-rena:
Half a year for nothing, is this some kind of business?

The drain is ahead of us, don't worry, it'll be just like people)

I mean, is it a business? Just playing around or is it forbidden?

Movlat Baghiyev:
demo means business? just playing around or is it forbidden?
The signal is public, the demo is the same as the real one.

I just know that when a person has nothing to say on the matter, he just starts talking in person.

new-rena:
Signal is public, so is the demo and so is the real

Trading Mode: Demo ...ReadDemocarefully