FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1153

for example http://tradelikeapro.ru/indikator-forex-insider/
Индикатор Forex Insider — то, что вам знать не положено
Индикатор Forex Insider — то, что вам знать не положено
  • tradelikeapro.ru
Здравствуйте, коллеги форекс трейдеры. Как мы знаем, 90% участников рынка проигрывают. То есть они не правы. Толпа всегда ошибается, выигрывает меньшинство. Но что, если бы вы видели ордера той самой толпы? Что, если бы вы знали не только кого сейчас больше на рынке: покупателей или продавцов, но и знали цены по которым вошла в рынок основная...

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm not sure why it doesn't work...There have been many strategies on this subject...And don't say you're smart and everyone is stupid...
Because you have to watch the unbalance reactions on D1 and above. Then it starts working.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Bummer, I've calculated an adequate price for a yen - it's a hundred!!! I don't care.

Have you calculated the price?

Giant

You won't get that price on the forex anyway.

You have to go to the stock exchange with that.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You have to decide if you are looking at the chart or if it doesn't exist for you.

I answered the man's question, not his.

and you're poking and prodding where you're not asked,

and your answer has no meaning whatsoever.

mmmoguschiy-new:
i got it, sorry ))) well, we all kinda have a say here. does everyone have a say. or is this a monarchy?

There is no monarchy.

I gave you a meaningful answer too. read what you wrote and read the answer.

the answer clearly states that you're the one who's the windbag.

On the pound, from the category of psychological traps, "expectations to buy" were overestimated, the market will exploit this situation (additional volatility in the form of averaging, and whatever scenarios

The hedgers would not have been informed about the fact that the asset is at its lows.

Yen , has updated the high of three weeks , "fuel" ran out and went down to the previous expiry level , i.e. the hedgers "bagel" .

mmmoguschiy-new:

we already did. and so did the stock market. now we can go down. but we need 94-97 to start with.

All right, I'll do it.

only after you've stomped in to sell the entire depo

You don't have to answer because I know the answer - you won't.

mmmoguschiy-new:
On the previous page, read the last comment.

Are you saying that I don't speak Russian?

strange

//cnhfyyj - vj;tn ye;yjj nfr&

mmmoguschiy-new:
You write in russian for extraterrestrial civilizations

Like in the crocodile joke

were flying like - one green one to the right?

))))

But you're basically right.

Only a few people understand me right off the bat.

The rest need time to think... different durations for everyone.

and those who don't understand at all usually just laugh, it's not a fact, it's a statistic.

mmmoguschiy-new:
well yeah - it's like talking to a kid

and trying to make sense out of what he's saying

Everyone's IQ is different

I took this test.

Mine was 148.

and what seems elementary to me will be beyond comprehension for some.

I'm only talked to and understood by those who aren't interested in talking to others

So listen to my words above and earn, do not bother to calculate the price - it will not allow you to make money in Forex (I do not know the rest, I mean at any other stock exchange)