FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1149

1.1150 euros, support.

Gold, ahtung!

mmmoguschiy-new:

Dmitry Chepik:
Gold, ahtung!
and silver is a stinker!

Mighty, even though you are a troll, you only pretend to be dumb and you have at least started to understand something about trading as I see it. So why are you bullshitting? Myth told you a week ago about the pound 23, you all here are mostly "trading" the euro, which shows good moves very rarely. Just think about what to trade and forget about the crosses.

sxww:
As for the Masters, you may be a troll, but you just play dumb and at least start to understand something in trading, as I see it. So why are you bullshitting? Myth told you a week ago about the pound 23, you all here are mostly "trading" the euro, which shows good moves very rarely. Just think about what to trade and forget about the crosses.

How do you know all this and I see you're getting nervous?

The answer is that when everyone trades ONLY ONE Pair, you can only lose one or two ultra-risky pip traders.

When they trade different pairs, then you can "take a profit" on one pair, and on the other one, you can "take a loss" of no lesser amount.

That's exactly how forex "works".

Here is the Grail for everyone!

Trade ONLY EUR, but in different ways, not in one direction, as it was in the pound, and there will be happiness for everyone.

First, sellers (to go as high as possible) will get points in the deposit, and then buyers (to go as low as possible) and so on in a circle.

Forex is an OTC market, so it is as dumb as a log, with its lopsided quotation and a lot of plugins. You can take from it a time or two, until it runs out of money.

You just need to make an agreement and trade one pair.

Why euros? I just know, that's all.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Strange, hello! Thank you! Well at least tell me about the pound, yeah liquidity? I asked somewhere above.

All the liquidity in forex is done by plug-ins and trader plunder, because a virtual quote is traded, which does not really exist.

All this is done on Fridays, oddly enough. On Friday they narrow the spread of the previous 4 days. That's all forex is.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Rena, you either write something sensible or don't write anything.

And by the way, you still haven't answered yesterday's question about the pound's limits.

You read the post to the end, if you understand it, you will answer your own question.

And that is... Where did you see euro support in that place yesterday? There's nothing there close to that.

mmmoguschiy-new:

where are you looking?

Pound, spread. Fora will try to buy in the red square and sell in the blue one.

On Friday, they pull the negative lock from the traders and get a mass dump.