FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1269

Movlat Baghiyev:
what does this have to do with 'not yet self taught'?

each "kitchen" has its own menu, although ... she's the only one here (ask Tuma if you don't believe me), so it's an easy task)))))

so you have to teach the principles of arbitrage to each pair individually

Renat Akhtyamov:

each "kitchen" has its own menu, although ... it's the only one here (ask Tuma if you don't believe me), so it's an easy task)))))

accordingly, we need to teach the principles of arbitrage to each pair separately

it's probably in some other russian)))

teach [teach] nontranslated and non-translated. 1) a) To impart to sb. any knowledge, skills, or abilities. b) To make sb. learn sth., to influence sb. in the right direction; to instruct. 2) inverse. To be a professional teacher or teacher. 3) Reluctant. To formulate a view, elaborate on a thought, or argue a point. (4) (4) (A) (A) (A) (b) (i.e., to be a teacher, to be a teacher. 5) a) a) perch. to tame. b) reprimand. to beat, flog, punish.

Which of these can be referred to currency pair training?

Movlat Baghiyev:

teach [teach] nontranslated and non-translated. 1) a) To impart to sb. some knowledge, skills, or abilities. b) To make sb. learn sth., to influence sb. in the right direction; to instruct. 2) inverse. To be a professional teacher or teacher. 3) Reluctant. To formulate a view, elaborate on a thought, or argue a point. (4) (4) (A) (A) (A) (b) (i.e., to be a teacher.) 5) a) a) perch. to tame. b) reprimand. to beat, flog, punish.

Which of these can be applied to currency pair training?

dd. pass. and dun.

)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

(as in: (*))).

)))

Beating, flogging, punishing. )))

max325:

that's right, for the kiwi is going down)

but the audi sold out, it's already trained

)))

Mowlat has no time, he's conquering MA. It was my first mA as well.

Ehh ...

We're about to cut

Bullish 61% Bearish 39%

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's right, for the kiwi is going down)

but the audi sold out, it's already trained

)))

Mowlat has no time, he's conquering MA. It was my first mA as well.

Good thing they didn't tell Natashka ))

Movlat Baghiyev:
Good thing they didn't tell Natasha.)
How's it going?

Ruble forecast: