FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1145

mmmoguschiy-new:
You made your excuses, good for you - take a pie from the shelf. You were probably earning 5 quid a snout in the chat room. That's why I had to shut it down.
and you're a chatterbox, i made the case for you a long time ago. you and who wipes who after your posts...

Stop swearing, it's not the forecasts that make the price run!

That's not the point at all.

The pound is about to go down...

If it comes to its senses, it'll still go down, even if it's within a month, but it's that way!

Roman Busarov:

is where the post fact???????? all the deals have been given and voiced here. So don't you rub your mouth TREPLE.

paid bullshit????? what ?? i don't know????

The paid chat room closed a long time ago in february and there were 16 people at 4 per group. at $5 a week they were earning a lot more... And before the closing of chat (because i decided to refine the strategy) for the same pound said that the target in June 48 + (and there all spring said that only trade up). for gold there voiced 1352 +-.

Well, every now and then you might hit somewhere, the main thing is to focus more on profitable positions, and if someone starts talking about unprofitable ones, quickly put them in their place: bandar-logs, stupid, nubio, etc...

But, to an experienced observer, such tricks don't work...

mmmoguschiy-new:
yeah - like the franc in '14 - high down
the worse for the pound, the quicker I'll tick it off, pin it to 1 and bang...

new-rena:
the worse for the pound, the quicker i'll tick it off, pin it to 1 and bleep....

Already selling?)))

Movlat Baghiyev:

Already selling?))

selling what?

the pound is going crazy...

I sold from 1,244

mmmoguschiy-new:
you're going to tantric for a retraining session.

Remember the eur last week. now the same shit will happen to the pound... maybe even less. it depends on it.

Remember the song "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, you can't go there, ouch, ouch, you can't go there"

That's what it's all about.

I mean, the first time I did it to a Jew...

the tipping point - who's the shorter one.

Movlat Baghiyev:

Already selling?)))

Movlat, remember our conversation in July about gbpcad. 1.6000 just overnight was there. )))

mmmoguschiy-new:
These are the worst!!! What are you talking about? ))) The anomalies are the franc in 2014 and the pound today.

compare what the EUR chart was a fortnight ago and what it is now

Now you can't lose on the eurik

the candles are the same colour - down is down, up is up

Roman Busarov:

To paraphrase the rudeness of the 'old one' in a milder form.

YOU DON'T DO GOOD, YOU DON'T GET BAD...

Oh, you're beginning to realise)))

Don't give them anything.