FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 928

sterva:

Tuma, my opinion I have already written 1.5 months will be under pressure.

If it doesn't come off, it will throw a sniffle, but it's logical and it should happen.

Yes I had a BAY signal on 1.12 last night( when I was on the forum). I didn't report it here.

It's so good - the Euros are getting pumped with fuel)

You're having fun here!!! Are we going to make fun of the cents, or have you already changed your mind?

sxww:
Here in this report you can't see anything with your eyes, I don't know what kind of memory and maturity you need to have in order to just see it, unreal).

Am I right about longs? And who should be guided by?

new-rena:

Old age is no fun, they say. Don't mind me.

Shall we continue with you? Strange didn't seem to give a waiver.

Can you do a calculation on the ruble to date?

I never touch the ruble.

I watch the news. Do you know how much the serious companies that bet on the strengthening of the rouble lost.

Now the same amount is burning. The ruble is not a free currency. Why are you messing with it.

sterva:

I never touch the rouble.

I watch the news. Do you know how much the serious companies who bet on the strengthening of the rouble lost.

Now the same amount is about to be lost. The ruble is not a free currency. Why are you messing with it.

The matter is not about the ruble, the matter is that there is a strategy that has been devised using the ruble as an example.

We need to bring the development to the end.

That is, the direction of price movement by the strategy is perfectly predicted, but there is no target yet.

At this stage, we need to check the forecast once again.

That is, I assume that the calculation will show that market maker sales as a percentage drop.

Is this true?

Will you do the calculation?

If not, I will not talk about this strategy here ever again, but I will make it myself.

And ruble+forex is a plus - a "Brazilian system" for strategy development)

new-rena:

It is not about the rouble, it is about the fact that there is a strategy started on the example of the rouble.

We need to see it through to the end.

That is, the strategy's price direction is perfectly predicted, but there is no target yet.

At this stage, we need to test the forecast once again.

That is, I say that according to the calculation, it turns out that market maker sales have decreased as a percentage value.

Is it so?

Will you do the calculation?

If not, I will never talk about this strategy here, but I will bring it to mind myself.

80 until March is the ceiling!

mmmoguschiy-new:
80 until March is the ceiling!
mighty, grounds?

tuma_news:

Am I right about longs? And who should we be targeting?

Did you look in your personal profile? Or do you already have it?

Server Muradasilov:
Did you look in your personal file? Or do you already have it?
and me? =)

new-rena:
Mighty, what are you talking about?
Are you following what I'm saying? I was talking to Oldy the other day. I don't like repeating myself. Everyone does.