FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 844

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5728010/gbpusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
График GBPUSD, H4, 2016.09.04 21:16 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График GBPUSD, H4, 2016.09.04 21:16 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.09.04 21:16 UTC.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5728018/eurusd-h4-templer-holdings-management
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.09.04 21:18 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График EURUSD, H4, 2016.09.04 21:18 UTC, Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H4. Брокер: Templer Holdings Management ,Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2016.09.04 21:18 UTC.

tuma_news:

CME has already said )))

It no longer publishes weekly options.To be more precise-weekly options have been integrated with something or someone. Or a separate product.

Anyway, the red-blue one is saddened )))

With Europe will be together, somewhere wrote I do not remember

Hello! Ku!

Eurodoll will flop in the 20-40 range, then collapse overnight or tomorrow.

Put the Tsapa on. Otherwise, a lifetime ezich on nails!

ku!

Eurodoll goes up, (i.e. the Duollar weakens) then goes down a bit then goes up a bit again - Then snot - overlows.

so many new inadequacies have appeared)

sold the kiwi.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Why are you all so insane?! I poke my nose only at those who poke others, shouting all over the place, how he o...len, shaming everyone and assigning labels (duckbills and stuff like that). Everything else is just my thoughts and healthy communication on the market (not excluding, again, healthy humour). If my humor someone does not understand - sorry, you can't force the issue.

What do you personally want from me? Did I hurt you in any way? I don't remember that! Do you want to prove something to someone, like the ones you wrote about above? You want to prove to yourself and assert yourself - go ahead, but keep in mind - I personally do not care about it all! Maybe you have created idols, and I'm such a jerk they insulted? (Just kidding! But every joke has its share) Do you need my predictions? I'm not so sure. Neither do the rest of us. When I did, everybody laughed at me (perhaps you among them too - I do not remember), called me a moron and other unflattering words! Then, when predictions came true - I do not remember that you personally praised me (or anyone else), as recently praised the old with Busarov. Therefore I think it's appropriate to remove them (forecasts and messages) (because they are not needed). Who needs to read and mark.

By the way, I cannot edit or delete posts after 3 days. So I leave time to read (those who are interested) and then ruthlessly fart)) So people who think they are smarter than the admins and giving them advice - think about whether to do it?

If you like my prediction - well - post... copy... like it... repost... print it out, hang it in the toilet, above your bed... so you don't forget! It's easy to get a hold of, hard to find later. Adieu

Once again, you want my predictions? Search. Who seeks - he nayet. Specifically in this branch if that is useful and write - then I still delete (why read above), so as not to "litter" your well-groomed and cherished branch.

So I'm not mighty, I am Mighty!

I have told you many times - I do not claim to be absolutely right, I do not glorify myself. Only my personal opinion. Errors I admit absolutely always (if there are any)! The only pity is that there are no people here who can actually answer for their words .... They can only insult. Justify? No, that's not them! So they have to poke their noses in, but even here they can't admit that they're not the center of the earth either... and they're still huffing and puffing... Yuck on you many times...

And another thing about "mistakes". It is impossible to make a mistake in the assumption! In the post facto, certainly not!

Ugh, tired! I hope I've explained it all clearly and laid it all out

It's been a long time since anyone has written so much with such anger. Monday morning, 325...

Posts are ok (where on topic). Evra 1.8 will be, but not right away))). Health, on the other hand, needs fixing.

Take a slice of lemon, sprinkle with coffee and a good horse (100g will suffice for the eyes)...

You'll fly.)))

lactone:

so many new inadequacies have appeared)

sold the kiwi.

Did you read the news on the Kiwi, or should I say why did you sell it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Greetings! Where do you find emotion in the text? If you read my posts, I'm laughing my ass off here...(probably from negativity and anger). I'm always on the positive side, if anything!!! I wish the same for everyone!!! A lot of wrote - in order to dispel confusion, which, judging by all here a lot (as well as about emotions)!

What time zone do you live in?

I tell you from my own experience, if this is the time to think about the forum, it'san emotion.

Everyone will be asleep for another three hours.

vaz:
Have you read the news on the Kiwi, or should I put another way of asking why you sold?

support-resistance levels.