FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1116

Movlat Baghiyev:
I don't think so...
I see, well, I already got a little on the sell side, let's see if it goes higher, I'll take another one.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5884852/eurgbp-d1-alpari-limited this scenario is possible of course ...
График EURGBP, D1, 2016.10.03 13:53 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURGBP, D1, 2016.10.03 13:53 UTC, Alpari Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURGBP. Период графика: D1. Брокер: Alpari Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.10.03 13:53 UTC.

Movlat Baghiyev:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5884852/eurgbp-d1-alpari-limited this scenario is certainly possible.
Thank you

So what's there to break down the boundaries?

Alarm, the slump in the pound has begun.

Teresa has decided to beat her own so that others will be afraid).

Stupid question....

When's the tide turning?

sterva:

Alarm, the slump in the pound has begun.

Teresa has decided to beat her own so that others will be afraid).

Stupid question....

When's the tide turning?

Did Akella miss?

Looking at 1.2795 and 2804 , and at 2780 I will scratch my head.

Alexander Antoshkin:
I have been, and not just once.

When a long time ago you hit the word "by my observations more than 50%, all you hear on all the Broker forums is Metatrader, and everything associated with it, but other platforms are a thing of the past, 90% of newcomers choose MT - but why, ........?

I want to ask why, why they teach all sorts of nonsense and then steal (with all sorts of gimmicks on the broker's side) .... They bring up an entire generation on deceit and all this is done by a criminal community of methaquots? You know there is no interspecies competition in nature. There is a food niche for everyone. The herd protects the children and the elderly. Only fear makes them abandon them, which gives food to predators. But the lion, unlike hyena and man, does not kill more than it can eat. Competition within the species is only for the continuation of the species. The best individuals win, and the species does not degenerate. Only rats and cockroaches and other parasitic bloodsuckers win the competition. Where there was food competition between domestic and wild animals, there are now deserts. But where there is no competition even within species, as on the Galapagos Islands between birds - finches - one species has changed into several and occupied various food niches, we have a riot of species and colors.

and my prognosis is this.

Competition leads to supermonopoly.

You have a good memory and I said this about three years ago (if memory serves me correctly).

methaquot does not matter here, brokers are educated, yes YouTube, how people trade. When there was no such community, there were more people trading on mt4 than on any platform. The broker does not give a damn what they trade on (and if he wants to squeeze it out, he can squeeze it out through any platform). I have examined almost all the platforms, and what I have seen for myself is that Metatrader is the best, it's true, they will be the monopoly. This forum will not let them go bad, we can see everything. Mr Forks has changed his nickname again, he has been working for a month ... How can the maquokwots not be monopolists, they are not stupid, and there are a hundred geniuses on the forum .

I got into trouble myself at PAM, I know they really screwed me. I know. There are a lot of brokers to choose from.

Lesorub:
pako spellbound him over the weekend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLerxl4bOZw

Movlat Baghiyev:
So have the boundaries been broken there?

survival of the fittest)))

with the spread, so far so good

1,2827A